• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Warriors at Hawks

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

The Hawks NEED to be in the lottery

Getting your brains beat out of your skull in the postseason accomplishes nothing!!!

Get a high draft pick

Not with Travis making the picks...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, terrell said:

Our defense will never be good enough with Trae/Huerter backcourt.. Ive said it for years...

Imagine if Steph played.. Good lord. They mightve put up 60..

I wish people would stop talking about Trae, when the defense sucks even with Trae out of the game.

You and I know that our wings overall aren't good enough.  Trae doesn't get attacked every game, but our wings do.  And they get destroyed.  

They get attacked.  They get outhustled.  They get pushed around.

At least Hunter is trying to pick it up on offense.  On defense, he's highly overrated by this fan base.

• Thanks 3

Just now, Diesel said:

I think Hunter heard you complaining about him and decided that he will play with some urgency. 

I wish someone would get in his ear and tell him to play with some urgency all the time.  I think the pace that Golden State is trying to play, is forcing Hunter to pick up his pace a bit.

The kid obviously has talent.  He just coasts too much.  He really coasts on the defensive end, which is something he never did in college.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I wish people would stop talking about Trae, when the defense sucks even with Trae out of the game.

You and I know that our wings overall aren't good enough.  Trae doesn't get attacked every game, but our wings do.  And they get destroyed.  

They get attacked.  They get outhustled.  They get pushed around.

At least Hunter is trying to pick it up on offense.  On defense, he's highly overrated by this fan base.

Good lord...They all suck on defense besides Delon and sometimes OO,CC.. I agree about Hunter defense being overrated.. But Nate dumbass usually has him chasing guards around because nobody else can.... smfh

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1