• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Warriors at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Is that your cousin? The non analytical one? :laugh1: 

Almost sounds like @benhillboy wants us to give him a break.   Haha, not happenin', chief.

He made a good point w.r.t. Payton.  GS folks seemed to be suggesting he gave Trae a hard time.  Well, if that's a hard time, gimme the hard one all day, everyday. 😎

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

We can’t forget about our superstar and his mittens 🧤 He had 2 steals, one was a gimme off a casual bonehead play by Klay, the second though was a tougher knock away on a pass from Jamal Green Sr. Aka rAYMOND.

https://www.nba.com/stats/events/?CFID=&CFPARAMS=&ContextMeasure=STL&EndPeriod=0&EndRange=28800&GameID=0022101102&PlayerID=1629027&RangeType=0&Season=2021-22&SeasonType=Regular Season&StartPeriod=0&StartRange=0&TeamID=1610612737&flag=1&sct=plot&section=game

@kg01 Where we you last night I was poppin bottles 🍾 (Martinelli’s finest apple 🍎)

I’m smitten 🥰 over our mitten. Just envisioning some Zeke steals and GP from the past… day dreamin 💭..

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

He made a good point w.r.t. Payton.  GS folks seemed to be suggesting he gave Trae a hard time.  Well, if that's a hard time, gimme the hard one all day, everyday. 

The II got the biz from Trae but what do you think about bringing him on next year as a 7th or 8th man in our rotation? He’s a free agent. I’m not good with numbers but maybe a 2 year 15 mill type deal? 

He’s got really genetically given fast twitch and he’s strong, unpolished but a hustler no doubt that can bring a certain defensive identity to our bench and club overall. 

Too bad his dad has a gig, otherwise bring him on as a assistant. GP I, II and Trae in practice. Mitten would only get better.

Plus, he’s got nice calves. Strong 💪🏾 

Spud’s gf: :ninja:

🏃‍♀️ 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

This was a masterpiece by Trae. Not gonna find a PG play better than this.

No turnovers in the second half, and only 3 on the entire game.  When he takes care of the ball and makes more then half of his shots he is pretty much unstoppable on offense.  And he's been giving more effort on defense lately, which is a plus for us..  Thats all I ever ask of Trae is more effort defensively.. We need some dog defenders around him...And a BIG that can score in the post and shoot a lil bit like Ayton..KAT would be perfect but he aint going anywhere now for sure...

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

And big ups to Clint. He was awesome snatching those passes and actually finishing. I know some have said Clint hasn't taken a step back, but these type of games were much, much more common last year. Feels like they happen once in a blue moon this season.

He was playing against little kids last night, and played like it. He finished hooks. He finished left handed tips. Made and 1’s. Wtf?? lol...........

Capela played well... 19 point games were a thing of last year. Last night he was last year Capela. Defensively he was solid also.

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@TheNorthCydeRises. Come get your boy and tell him stop:

....shut up Nate!

Payton actually deserves it. NC was trippin the minute he said it to stan Trae on defense as if he's not the WOAT on that end. I've been on record for saying Jr might be more versatile on that end than his pops due to his athleticism. 

15 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

This was a masterpiece by Trae. Not gonna find a PG play better than this.

When he's offensively on, he might even be worth an extremely rare 55 offensive wins. Yes, that's peak of the prime LeBron and MJ offensive territory. I truly believe Trae can be the GOAT offensive player. Like MJ, I just think you must get the right supporting cast. Because of Trae defense, its gonna be tough. Kinda like building a contender around Dirk but even tougher than that. 

15 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Me and @Diesel on the same page. We really can't afford to let Gallo go. He's just too versatile offensively and he might be our 4th most valuable player right now even over Bogi and Hunter to our overall ability. Not saying he's the value of either because he's not. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

And big ups to Clint. He was awesome snatching those passes and actually finishing. I know some have said Clint hasn't taken a step back, but these type of games were much, much more common last year. Feels like they happen once in a blue moon this season.

He hasn't taken a step back. The game plans of other teams have taken a step forward in game planning Capela. Without a legible big, GS was just too small and Clint unlike the Houston game, rose to the occasion. 

10 hours ago, NBASupes said:

When he's offensively on, he might even be worth an extremely rare 55 offensive wins. Yes, that's peak of the prime LeBron and MJ offensive territory. I truly believe Trae can be the GOAT offensive player. Like MJ, I just think you must get the right supporting cast. Because of Trae defense, its gonna be tough. Kinda like building a contender around Dirk but even tougher than that. 

We are going to get there and find the right pieces 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, terrell said:

No turnovers in the second half, and only 3 on the entire game.  When he takes care of the ball and makes more then half of his shots he is pretty much unstoppable on offense.  And he's been giving more effort on defense lately, which is a plus for us..  Thats all I ever ask of Trae is more effort defensively.. We need some dog defenders around him...And a BIG that can score in the post and shoot a lil bit like Ayton..KAT would be perfect but he aint going anywhere now for sure...

He is on pace to be the first person with 2000 points, 700 assists, and fewer than 300 turnovers in a season.  Turnovers are not his problem.  He can improve, but not a major area of concern.  

• Like 1