• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Warriors at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

My gf after the game: 

You need to get Trae an all star ⭐️.

Ps It’s her 7th Hawk game watch of the year.

Trae is special. Don’t waste the window.

She's right.. We need a star Big AND a legit 2 guard..Plug in a  3&D wing....Make anyone but Trae available this summer.. 

And for the love of God, can we find a legit backup PG for Trae? 

Edited by terrell
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, terrell said:

She's right.. We need a star Big AND a legit 2 guard..Plug in a  3&D wing....Make anyone but Trae available this summer.. 

And for the love of God, can we find a legit backup PG for Trae? 

Then she said “are you scared he might leave.”

I said absolutely not, because I trust Travis will put the right pieces around him..

🏃‍♀️ :king:

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I detect lies.

.... you don't hate to be 'that guy'. 😉

I really do. There's no shortage of negativity around here and I hate to contribute to it, especially after a win against a good team. Still, the lack of playing time for a guy that can actually help more than hurt is a problem. Those offensive rebounds by the Warriors and subsequent scores fueled their runs and could've easily cost the Hawks the game. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, kg01 said:

"He ain't all that." - @benhillboy

Y’all don’t give me a break huh lol?  Y’all know I go in depth praising the great parts of his game just as much if not more than anyone.  What we need to do is get on the floor and settle this.  Cubes vs Traeters once and for all lol.

Only heard parts on the radio but Steve was hooping and hollering about Trae and Kevin most of the time.  I know Payton tried to press but judging by 33 with a 5:1 assist to turnover he didn’t get the results he hoped.

Just watched Trae’s two steals on the box score clips (God those are awesome). The second one was a gimme but the first one Draymond tried to punk him and lob to Payton.  Trae intercepted it, got thrown to the ground by Poole, but it still led to a Gallo three (love how they extended the clip to show that). That’s all I ask is some grit more times than not.

Good to see Kevin bookend that bad game with two great ones.  I just can never get too mad at him with that beautiful stroke.  “I be stroking, that’s what I be doing.”

9-11, no bunnies missed for Capela I’m guessing?  Not sure why Looney didn’t start but he still surpassed his minutes average.  I like dude and all but they tripping if they think they can compete for a ship with him beside Draymond scoring 14 points between them.  They know Wiseman gives up as many as he scores so they’re just stuck at C.

Not sure who was guarding Kuminga but they did a great job.  It takes a team to guard Klay when he’s on, not out strong suit obviously.

Leggo tho.  And why am I the only poster online right now with @Phunkabilly?

Edited by benhillboy
  • Haha 3