• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: Hawks at heat -- GAME 5

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Unless Trae figures it out in the 4th, his rep about to be TRASH for the upcoming season. 

That's been issue and kept saying we need atleast be respectabul this series to keep some leverage going into off-season , Trae being shutdown is worse case 

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

How long have I been saying this? 

Hawks fans are delusional when it comes to this guy.. They want to win that trade so bad.. smh

There was a moment during the season.  If I'm correct, they were playing at home against Philadelphia.  There was a play in the backcourt with a little over a minute left in the game where Hunter stole the ball in the backcourt and passed it forward to Trae. If Trae could dunk, it would be a dunk by Trae.  99.99 percent of the players in the NBA who can dunk would have dunked the ball on this play because it was a huge momentum, open court, energy play to seal the game.  Trae did the best he could to make a very high jump layup.  Its like I could read his selfish mind. He was saying " I got to show the folks that I can touch the rim."   Sure enough, a few plays laters at the game buzzer, Trae runs to that very same basket and jumps up and hangs on the rim facing the front court.  He was saying to the fans " yes, I can reach the rim."   I know this guy.  He is PURELY about self.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, hylndr11 said:

That's been issue and kept saying we need atleast be respectabul this series to keep some leverage going into off-season , Trae being shutdown is worse case 

He can Kiss those  future ALL NBA votes good bye... Hawks will pretty much have to win the East for him to get some votes..

3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

This is the haters Independence Day Celebration...  They are waiting to bust out like Fireworks.

Ppl want to see the hawks win , it's not as personal as some.of y'all make it.  That being said ofcourse ppl gonna do this, but that's also means they are hawks fans , we need more of those . We don't need the players vs player fan base bullshit like we had on falcons last 20 years 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, terrell said:

So what do you LOVE about this team? I'll wait..

I love the effort that OO plays with. 

I love the ego of Trae.

I love the way that CC runs the floor and finishes. 

I love when Gallo put a little guy in his hip pocket.

I love when Bogi is feeling it. 

I love when Hunter has confidence. 

I love when Delon shows that he's a wizard of Defense. 

I love when our shots are falling.

I love when play makes a good defensive play (the mitten)...

Shall I continue???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member

lol.... Bam walks up to OO, leans his entire body weight onto him, so OO grabs him for half a second as to not lose his balance and gets called for a foul.  Sums up OO's season really, gets called for the most ticky tacky fouls of anyone I've ever seen.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Diesel said:

I love the effort that OO plays with. 

I love the ego of Trae.

I love the way that CC runs the floor and finishes. 

I love when Gallo put a little guy in his hip pocket.

I love when Bogi is feeling it. 

I love when Hunter has confidence. 

I love when Delon shows that he's a wizard of Defense. 

I love when our shots are falling.

I love when play makes a good defensive play (the mitten)...

Shall I continue???

Actually, Terrell, I know you'll never understand.   Because only a real fan would...

'