• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

2 hours ago, thecampster said:

You have no idea how close to 100% true that is.  

He is seen as very cocky and arrogant. It hurts him with officials for sure and with the older players.

THIS

I don't care how many people wanna spin that "Regular season doesn't matter" quote. It was idiotic and made Trae look like a straight up ass. That kinda talk when u haven't won a damn thing pisses people off. That is why he got roasted so bad all on social media and different bball forums during the playoffs when he got embarrassed.

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, akay said:

As much as it pains me to say it, I hope we can move on from Bogi. 

He is one of my favorite players, but I really want some players without injury concerns. I love that Trae is an iron man, but the rest of the team needs better health.

Also, is there anyone on the roster who's going to challenge Aj for minutes? I feel like he's gonna get more pt than JJ and Coop cause his skillset is more easily translatable to the nba, and he actually played in college

A healthy Bogi would be such a huge boost. But yea, seems like that may never be the case. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member

10 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

THIS

I don't care how many people wanna spin that "Regular season doesn't matter" quote. It was idiotic and made Trae look like a straight up ass. That kinda talk when u haven't won a damn thing pisses people off. That is why he got roasted so bad all on social media and different bball forums during the playoffs when he got embarrassed.

Ok, he gets roasted on social media. How does that translate to no one around the league likes him and good players don't want to play with him?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, bleachkit said:

Go get Murray. Screw KD. He's old and he's always complaining about everything. Let some other dumb team trade half their starting roster and a decade of draft picks.

Yeah, get Murray+. KD gonna decimate a team, look great at times, look hurt other times, and will get to the playoffs outta gas only to be run out by a superior team with an actual rotation as opposed to just KD gettin hizzzz.

• Like 1

Just now, ShooterSays said:

I agree. Murray and Ayton should be the goal. 

I also agree but per Supes latest news. Trae is not all in on wanting Ayton and prefers to keep Capela. 

at this point I don’t expect capela to be moved. He’s on a great contract and Trae and him have great chemistry in the pick and roll. We really wasted all of our time talking about Ayton and Gobert if Trae was never behind it.

4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Go get Murray. Screw KD. He's old and he's always complaining about everything. Let some other dumb team trade half their starting roster and a decade of draft picks.

It’s pretty much Murray or nothing in terms of impactful players.

only other impact players we truly had a shot at is Gobert and Ayton whom we have cooled off on and supes insider is claiming Trae doesn’t want to see capela leave which is a big deal.

1 minute ago, JTB said:

It’s pretty much Murray or nothing in terms of impactful players.

only other impact players we truly had a shot at is Gobert and Ayton whom we have cooled off on and supes insider is claiming Trae doesn’t want to see capela leave which is a big deal.

Gobert's contract is a non starter. He's not worth twice as much money as Capela. Ayton will also cost a max, probably not worth it. Spurs know we need Murray, and we basically have to trade JC, they have us over a barrel unfortunately. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, JTB said:

I also agree but per Supes latest news. Trae is not all in on wanting Ayton and prefers to keep Capela. 

at this point I don’t expect capela to be moved. He’s on a great contract and Trae and him have great chemistry in the pick and roll. We really wasted all of our time talking about Ayton and Gobert if Trae was never behind it.

Nothing is to be trusted.  These rumors change by the day.  The front office will do what's in their best interest.  

The one thing about Ayton trade is he hard caps them this season. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Can anyone explain how Gallo's situation will impact us going after Murray or KD? Do we have to waive him before we can do anything?

3 minutes ago, JTB said:

Why do we care what Trae wants? I understand he's our best player but he shouldn't be put on a pedestal. If I was JC I'd be furious with him. Not to say that JC is the same caliber of player but it should be recognized that he's sacrificed in order to accomodate Capela and now he's looked at as expendable. Why isn't the conversation based around finding a center that complements JC more, so we we can improve in a way that makes us less dependent on Trae on offense? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Watchman said:

He gets looks for his pets.  The ones he doesn't like so much are ignored (i.e. JC).  Collins is a better finisher than Capela, but the majority of the passes go to Capela.  

Bold faced lie. Trae and JC were one of the most prolific duos until Cap got here. Seriously y'all just say whatever comes to mind...

To accommodate Cap they moved/JC agrees to play more outside. As good coach would have went back to JC on the pick and roll when Cap struggled.

Edited by HawkItus
  • Like 4