The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

13 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

So are we keeping JC? That's the big question that remains.

I hope so. If we are keeping Clint and not doing the Ayton trade, the only other trade I would put JC in is for KD. I really feel like JC and Murray are going to click and show off JC's PnR game again. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Don't ask these guys because they've had him traded away for years now.  This is what makes this thread somewhat useless

• Haha 1

7F43D65D-0681-4E22-BE6C-7EA21028B954.thumb.jpeg.401a51cb6554e2c2c497fab1bb005fb8.jpeg
He’s already sullied my 1A favorite player, taking all the joy from the Warriors for some cheap vending machine ring.  Luckily The Core 3 can look back and laugh at those days after replacing him with a career bust.

If Jimmy and Spo accept this non screening, shit assist to turn ratio having, weak rebounding, Twitter finger having bozo after a 102 to 124 playoff rating I’m done.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

7F43D65D-0681-4E22-BE6C-7EA21028B954.thumb.jpeg.401a51cb6554e2c2c497fab1bb005fb8.jpeg
He’s already sullied my 1A favorite player, taking all the joy from the Warriors for some cheap vending machine ring.  If Jimmy and Spo accept this non screening, shit assist to turn ratio having, weak rebounding, Twitter finger having bozo I’m done.

Ben Hill...I don't think I've ever told you how much I appreciate your post!  But I sincerely do!

26 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

I hope so. If we are keeping Clint and not doing the Ayton trade, the only other trade I would put JC in is for KD. I really feel like JC and Murray are going to click and show off JC's PnR game again. 

Ayton is very very unlikely

2 Scenarios at this point:

Young-Murray-Hunter-JC-Capela

Young-Murray-Durant-?-Capela

13 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

He’s already sullied my 1A favorite player, taking all the joy from the Warriors for some cheap vending machine ring.  If Jimmy and Spo accept this non screening, shit assist to turn ratio having, weak rebounding, Twitter finger having bozo after a 102 to 124 playoff rating I’m done.

Is Alex English available? I’ll take him instead if so 

🙄

• Premium Member
56 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Just one man's opinion, based on the fact that Kirschner asked, and how it was apparently answered...

The objective is to trade him. So far they're not satisfied with the offers they've gotten. But they're not going to commit to keeping him, especially for as long as there is at least one big fish on the trade market, and the prospect that JC could be somehow a component of a 3 or 4 team trade.

3 minutes ago, sturt said:

Just one man's opinion, based on the fact that Kirschner asked, and how it was apparently answered...

The objective is to trade him. So far they're not satisfied with the offers they've gotten. But they're not going to commit to keeping him, especially for as long as there is at least one big fish on the trade market, and the prospect that JC could be somehow a component of a 3 or 4 team trade.

I took the opposite from this.  Seems like they aren't trying to trade John for peanuts and are fine keeping him unless it's for that big fish upgrade.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

You are the head of those discussions.  This is a rumor thread.  You don't have to be mean spirited towards other posters and quiet frankly you can just not read them if you feel it's BS.

It's really weird how you can feel attacked about me asking you about why you are complaining about something, but want to be so disrespectful in your responses to others in here. 

Have the same respect you want others to show you.

I've incurred disrespect for years on this forum...I can just pull up threads I started on Llyod Pierce or Bogdanovic and multiple others where I just wanted to just discuss a topic but was viciously attack and you want me to be civil when someone goes sarcastic on me?  By the way, your recent statement regarding my stance was blatantly false and it wasn't the 1st time you've misrepresented something I've said.

Just now, Peoriabird said:

I've incurred disrespect for years on this forum...I can just pull up threads I started on Llyod Pierce or Bogdanovic and multiple others where I just wanted to just discuss a topic but was viciously attack and you want me to be civil when someone goes sarcastic on me?  By the way, your recent statement regarding my stance was blatantly false and it wasn't the 1st time you've misrepresented something I've said.

Which is why I immediately apologized for making that mistake. 

I also don't take someone's past actions to disrespect them in the future. 

Sothron didn't give you a sarcastic response.  He told you what it was and then you turned around and became nasty.

Was Sothron one of those people? If not, no idea why you were so nasty to him.

• Thanks 1