• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

What would yall do if ATL used the full mid-level on Miles Bridges? In now way am I saying what he did was acceptable, but everyone is entitled to a second chance. It would take a huge set of balls to pull it off knowing he is going to miss at least half the season. He would have to be willing to grow as an individual and work on his tainted image

Edited by Bigjmw

4 minutes ago, Bigjmw said:

What would yall do if ATL used the full mid-level on Miles Bridges? In now way am I saying what he did was acceptable, but everyone is entitled to a second chance. It would take a huge set of balls to pull it off knowing he is going to miss at least half the season. He would have to be willing to grow as an individual and work on his tainted image

Nah, let him rehab his image on someone else's dime. 

Even if it's believed that whatever he's accused of isn't "that bad", and it's viewed callously, he's not good enough to warrant putting our necks out there for him.

Edited by kg01
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Nah, let him rehab his image on someone else dime. 

Even if it's believed that whatever he's accused of isn't "that bad", and it's viewed callously, he's not good enough to warrant putting our necks out there for him.

For Charlotte, to withdraw that offer may  mean they've done some research on it.

It's not looking good for him.

Edit: Also could mean they don't want the bad PR.

Edited by marco102
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bigjmw said:

He shouldn't be playing for anybody this season. He needs to sit down and really focus on what he wants out of life, and that's if his case can somehow be resolved without jail time. I'm sure he'll get another chance at some point, but its too soon for anybody to be trying to sign him.

Just now, marco102 said:

For Charlotte, to withdraw that offer may  mean they've done some research on it.

That was not a move made lightly although we all acknowledge innocent until proven guilty. 

• Like 1

Just now, Peoriabird said:

No I haven't

1. I just wanted to interject some levity to hopefully help smooth past whatever's going on with yall, but 

2. You don't know that you haven't.  I just didn't come on here and make it a big deal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, nathan2331 said:

He shouldn't be playing for anybody this season. He needs to sit down and really focus on what he wants out of life, and that's if his case can somehow be resolved without jail time. I'm sure he'll get another chance at some point, but its too soon for anybody to be trying to sign him.

They do have to litigate it.

He will need counseling for sure, regardless.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bigjmw said:

His full court case will need resolving before the NBA even considers his eligibility again.

• Premium Member
19 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Edit: Also could mean they don't want the bad PR.

17 minutes ago, kg01 said:

That was not a move made lightly although we all acknowledge innocent until proven guilty. 

Charlotte was already hesitant to give him a max contract:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1