• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Post-Moratorium Insider Rumor Thread

AHF

33 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

I'm not a Paul fan either, but he does have a history of winning.  Jordan was a bully, too.  The Suns are good and the west is pretty weak.

I'm not predicting them to take the west, but I think the other teams below them are flawed as well.  Do you trust PG + Clippers?  Weakened Mavs?  Grizzlies?  Wolves?  Nuggets?  The Suns have had a lot of offseason drama, but mostly the same players that won the past two years are gonna play.  Ayton was focused on video games and barely slept last year, he never carried that team.  

I hear you, for sure.  I just think Paul's impact has a shelf life and they're just about at the point where folks get tired of getting yelled at by him.

Jordan was a bully that delivered when it counted.  Paul is not.

Not arguing, just sharing thoughts.  I'm not trying to change your mind.  All you're saying is fair.

• Like 1

• Moderators

The Suns had luck on their side getting to the finals.   A crummy laker team, Denver with no Murray, Clips with no Kawhi.    They did have a great regular season last year but I just don't think they are a big playoff threat.  Disgruntled Ayton and Crowder doesn't help.

Of course i'm still expecting KD to end up there but we'll see. 

2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Of course i'm still expecting KD to end up there but we'll see. 

Yup KD for Ayton is the deal to watch. Guessing it’ll be Ayton and pieces for KD. I’m trying to picture the Nets with Kyrie, Ben and Ayton, I’m not worried. 

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Yup KD for Ayton is the deal to watch. Guessing it’ll be Ayton and pieces for KD. I’m trying to picture the Nets with Kyrie, Ben and Ayton, I’m not worried. 

Going to be KD for Ayton/Bridges.   Kyrie will end up with the Lakers i'm guessing.   Ben/Bridges/Ayton.    Of course Ben and Ayton together is a team with a lot of...down time.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Going to be KD for Ayton/Bridges.   Kyrie will end up with the Lakers i'm guessing.   Ben/Bridges/Ayton.    Of course Ben and Ayton together is a team with a lot of...down time.

Make it happen. I want the snake 🐍 in Phoenix to give that chucker sCurry a beat down.

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, kg01 said:

I'm thinking the Suns will regress significantly this year.

I should've mentioned I'm not a big fan of his so I'm biased.  He's a bully.

Covid doesn't explain away their chemistry issues.

That chemistry issue didn't happen until the last series of the season and the last few games at that last year in the playoffs. 

Many people forget that they put away a very good New Orleans team.   Handily.   They dominated the first two games of the Dallas Series.   They had energy and everything.   Even though they won game 5, it was hard watching.  It wasn't great defense.  It wasn't great schemes being run.. it was tired guys. 

COVID Is Real...

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Why again is there a rift between Crowder and the Suns? If it’s because of playing time, I don’t see how we can offer him anything better.

Although, this second unit would be fire:

Murray/Bogi/Crowder/JJ/OO17

Rumor is 1. he was told he'd be moving to the bench for Cam Johnson and 2. He's looking for a contract extension that Suns haven't offered.

Kg is torn.

I've not been as big a fan of this guy as most of yall, but ...

Acknowledge he's got that 'sting'* in 'im that we need.

If a Hawk-forward deal is there, meaning for some random 2nds and not for JJ or anybody else we value, and he is ok with a bench role then I'm all for it.

I'm also torn over @JayBirdHawk making me click on a Shams link.  You're getting copious amounts of sideeye rn.  Just so you know.  😠

(* We don't view having that "dawg" in 'im as a positive thing on the Flats.)

• Like 2

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

He makes 10 million … what would we be giving up?  I don’t want to give up our talent and I don’t want Bogi to go as he is a great compliment to Tray / Murray 

JHoliday and a 2nd.

• Like 1