• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Post-Moratorium Insider Rumor Thread

AHF

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Crowder's salary $10.1 million.

Now that we are under the Luxury tax we can take back player salary ×175%+100k. So JHoli contract fits...which puts us back over the tax after the trade.

UNLESS....we are moving Bogi as part of a bigger deal with more 'stuff' coming back from Phoenix 

I just don't see the Hawks dipping in LT.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Bogi is much more important then Crowder / pieces 

Justin for Crowder puts us back in LT

Crowder was good 5 years ago … is he really that good now?  

He'd be good for the proverbial room.  Experienced vet voice, toughness.

None of that is worth trading anything of value for.  That's the sticking point.  Just wait for the buyout or for someone else to overpay.

Honestly, smelling more and more like the ATL stuff was leaked by phx to force someone else's hand.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Jae and Justin probably have similar impact, don't see us making the trade unless we have a cheap extension planned with Jae, and he's fine being on the bench (doubt).

Also, what is up with everything needing a sponsor? 

Can't even get a Shams rumors without having to hear ATT? smh

Schlenk, stay stingy and don't overpay for this mans please.

I like it and always liked Crowder. He brings a dog mentality to our team. He’s the kind of dude that D’s up super tight. He nails threes, he doesn’t ask for the ball, he moves well on offense as a team guy, he knows his role as a 3 and D guy.

I’d trade any combo of Justin Holiday and Jalen Johnson for him. Also future 2nd rounders. No Bogi, absolutely no Hunter.

DM/Hunter/Crowder/Capela/Okongwu…

Look that is a scary defensive squad.

Get him Schlenk (at a reasonable cost)

ps He’s a Draymond without all the lies and 🤛 people. Too soon? :huh:

24 minutes ago, shakes said:

Yea I don't see it.

So it’s gonna happen. :yes: :applause:

• Premium Member

Singing with the choir... at least some of it...

Crowder really has been a key asset for PHX, and it's a bit strange that he's being let go.

He would be a great addition.

That's not the question.

The question is what are you subtracting?

And like others, I don't see any options that actually make sense for both us and for PHX.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

I’d trade any combo of Justin Holiday and Jalen Johnson

If Jalen's part of anything, I have to be getting one of PHX's first round picks projected to come after the Chris Paul era... and even then, I'm really really antsy about it. Jalen's ceiling is just so up there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, sturt said:

If Jalen's part of anything, I have to be getting one of PHX's first round picks projected to come after the Chris Paul era... and even then, I'm really really antsy about it. Jalen's ceiling is just so up there.

Yeah Jalen is the Collins replacement, not Crowder (as some non-Hawkian eggsperts seem to be suggesting).  Thus he can't be had for justJae.  Suns gotta sweeten the deal as sweet as gramma's sweet tea.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, akay said:

ae and Justin probably have similar impact,

The degree to which Justin Holiday has been able to exploit his 2019-20 season and embed that into fans' heads as-if he's that same player today is impressive.

2022-10-10_15-11-32.png

2022-10-10_15-14-41.png

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, sturt said:

Singing with the choir... at least some of it...

Crowder really has been a key asset for PHX, and it's a bit strange that he's being let go.

He would be a great addition.

That's not the question.

The question is what are you subtracting?

And like others, I don't see any options that actually make sense for both us and for PHX.

I'm floating a Bogi for Crowder/Saric trade.    I wouldn't do it but the money would work. 

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I'm floating a Bogi for Crowder/Saric trade.    I wouldn't do it but the money would work. 

This front office is allergic to that much size in recent years. If that were to occur, there'd almost certainly be a corresponding other move or a third team involved.

Shamet in a deal, otoh, would bring back a reasonably capable 2nd unit wing... and sending Krejci out, keeps ATL under the line.

But I like the chemistry we potentially have with BogBog, so I'm slow to embrace the idea. He's a weapon if he's healthy.

And therein is the rub... maybe the front office is simply that hungry to subtract a health concern.

No. Wait. That can't be it. They signed Frank.