• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: 76ers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

@lethalweapon3   I read all of your posts except the one that was in color.  That one glared and ran together for me, making reading impossible.

You always give us some interesting facts and keep our attention.  Always eager for your posts!!

:smug:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

16-for-16 FTs

Whoa 😳.. that a big man record without misses.. relax Nique.. I mean James.. :aaa:

Eagles

@lethalweapon3 this your team? I know it’s @MaceCase. Scary first half dominance. Beating the snot outta my Lions 🦁 was just the start. :laugh1:

Tobias Harris swear off eating so much Goldfish, and you’ve got yourself one banger of an offseason, no?

I love Boban’s anti Kawhi mitts in those commercials 🤣 

The minute he pulls a Adbuwali Muse on Rivers and seizes control of the ship, Maxey’s Sixers will be set to sail farther. “Look at me!”

😂 if he tied any record held by the Answer aka WE TALKIN BOUT P… then there’s always a chance for it… wait fooooorrr itttt..

image.gif.a12ac84ebda02f618416c9b1aec5c997.gif

John Collins enjoyed a birthday cake this past September with a photo of his iconic “Get Over Here!” playoff dunk over Embiid made out of buttercream frosting.

Funny you mention that, somebody just told me to get one of those… :laugh1:

Plenty of Philly transplants will fertilize The Farm tonight with their presence, although you might get confused, judging from all the non-Sixer jerseys they’ll wear, just what kind of sport you’re watching.

:laugh1:

Thank You, Veterans!

Indeed. 🫡 

Great as always lw3! Thank you sir!

NBA TV 📺 TONIGHT HAWKS -1 is the current Vegas line.

LOOOOOOVVVVVEEE THAT SOUTHERN PEACH 🍑 BABY!!!! (NOT IN NICHOLAS CAGE’S VOICE EWWWWWW 😷)

image.gif.a0dd2783932ad98e53a3a42b3d0f1f0b.gif

GO HAWKS!!!!!

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

Any Aliens reference is a win for me.  Been wanting to rewatch the first two movies in that series for the last month or so.  Haven't been able to get anyone else on board in my house.  Will just rewatch on my own eventually, but that is for Hawks viewing today.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Will Georges Niang be the guy who goes nuts from 3 on us tonight? He was 7-10 in his last game.

He is shooting 50% from 3 (4.9 attempts) for the season.

DJ will have his hands full in containing Maxey and as usual Embiid will be falling and getting all the free throws.

How quickly will Capela get 2 fouls?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, AHF said:

Any Aliens reference is a win for me.  Been wanting to rewatch the first two movies in that series for the last month or so.  Haven't been able to get anyone else on board in my house.  Will just rewatch on my own eventually, but that is for Hawks viewing today.

Oh man I know that pain. My wife HATES sci-fi, and it's probably my favorite genre. I actually was able to get her to watch Alien in 4k and she actually kinda liked it, but rewatching it is probably out of the question. Was gonna put on Aliens a few days ago and when I opened the box set blu-ray the disc was missing *heartbreak.

Aliens was one of my favorite movies growing up. Watched it on TV for the first time when I was around 8 years old and got me obsessed. Collected a bunch of the really gnarly action figures that came out in the early 90s . (is it just me or do current day figures not hold a candle to the stuff that came out back in the 80s/90s).