• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Raptors at Hawks (6 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Diesel said:

It's still a feeling out time.   Murray is doing well considering we've only been a team for less than 20 games. 

He needs to be more assertive and aggressive. We have exactly 0 players outside of Trae and him that can initiate offense at a high level.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Sothron said:

Amazing win tonight by the Hawks. Refs did everything they could to cheat us out of it.

I was very disappointed on the call that Dre' didn't get... near the end.. but then again, he mighta missed the free throw.

1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

He needs to be more assertive and aggressive. We have exactly 0 players outside of Trae and him that can initiate offense at a high level.

That's just it.  How you come on Tre's team and be assertive and aggressive?  I think there's a time for it and he has to feel out his time. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

, I told you we had a chance to get Griffin.

Y’all man. Y’all live in hall own world. You did say there’s an outside chance he would fall to us but he was my prospect o known him since he was 1.35 years old dawg. :er:

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Y’all man. Y’all live in hall own world. You did say there’s an outside chance he would fall to us but he was my prospect o known him since he was 1.35 years old dawg. :er:

He's always been your guy but you didn't believe he could fall to us. The Intel I had said his medicals are questionable and he could fall. Thank goodness he did!

That said, today's game is why you didn't believe he could fall. He's a lotto talent

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That said, today's game is why you didn't believe he could fall. He's a lotto talent

Indeed. 

He's always been your guy but you didn't believe he could fall to us.

Ya him and Keegan but I had Keegan going top 5 and he’s the only prospect I would have trade JC for at the time. But JC is showing he didn’t work on $hit this summer. Sometimes when you fake the funk it shows. He looks like fckin Smoove in his final days as a Detroit Piston out there. 

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, Diesel said:

It's still a feeling out time.   Murray is doing well considering we've only been a team for less than 20 games. 

Murray was fantastic early on in the year but it's been a string of around 6 games where he hasn't been a difference maker. He needs to be a huge factor every night for us to be a contender. Maybe it's pointing out the obvious, but it is what it is. Even throughout the entire early season struggles of Trae he has kept his foot on the gas everytime he is out there. We need the same from Murray whether he is struggling with his shot or not. 

In other news

ex-Hawk Dwight Howard had 38 points, 25 rebounds, nine assists, and nine blocks in his Taiwan league debut 🙂

Also, Indiana is playing well so far thi season... Shout out to LP.. lol

• Like 2