• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Thunder at Hawks

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Hope Bob is OK.  Not sure about that dehydration diagnosis, but I do hope it's just that.

Coincidentally, two weeks ago I had been sick and did not eat or drink anything for 24 hours.  Got up to go to the bathroom and passed out.  Woke up in a pool of blood with a major gash on my forehead.  Had to wait 11 hours in the emergency room to be seen, but all is well.  Simple dehydration.  
It will be a manly scar!  
P.S.  You do NOT want me to post the pictures.

1 minute ago, LongTimeFan said:

Coincidentally, two weeks ago I had been sick and did not eat or drink anything for 24 hours.  Got up to go to the bathroom and passed out.  Woke up in a pool of blood with a major gash on my forehead.  Had to wait 11 hours in the emergency room to be seen, but all is well.  Simple dehydration.  
It will be a manly scar!  

WOW!!

Glad you're OK dude.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

It will be a manly scar!  

glad you are ok

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

It will be a manly scar!  

Gotta come up with a cool story to match the scar.  I'd lean to something like knife-fite to save a school bus fulla babies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2