• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bulls at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

Trae Trae Trae  Blah blah blah...Y'all need to quit.  This was not one of Trae's better games

He played well imo. His shot is just broken right now..

But yeah I get it.. lol

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, gHost83 said:

He benched Bogi when he was f***ing 🔥! What in the actual hell was he thinking? Literally was the reason they got back in the game. Did the bulls take DeRozan out? Hell no! Nate is a complete idiot.

You mean at the ~6 min mark when Bogi asked to come out??  Roll back the footage.. after he hit the three, Bogi came down and raised his hand. 

If you want to fault Nate for anything it's that Bogi was in the game on our last defensive play.   Bogi has never been a good defender. 

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

WTF is Nate talking about in the press conference?  "Bogi's time ran out" and "Dre's time ran out"?

Just win the damn game.  He's talking about minutes restrictions.  He even mentions how the fans went crazy on him for taking Bogi out.

YOU DAMN RIGHT WE DID.  You let Bogi tell you if he can go or not.

Imagine the trainer telling Nate to NOT put Bogi and Dre back in the game in the OT.  The trainer would've lost the game for us.

The TRAINER.

Shut up Nate......

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

WTF is Nate talking about in the press conference?  "Bogi's time ran out" and "Dre's time ran out"?

Just win the damn game.  He's talking about minutes restrictions.  He even mentions how the fans went crazy on him for taking Bogi out.

YOU DAMN RIGHT WE DID.  You let Bogi tell you if he can go or not.

Imagine the trainer telling Nate to NOT put Bogi and Dre back in the game in the OT.  The trainer would've lost the game for us.

The TRAINER.

I saw Bogi ask to come out. 

I don't know if that was about time or what but I understand the minute restrictions but we can't be too strict. 

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

You mean at the ~6 min mark when Bogi asked to come out??  Roll back the footage.. after he hit the three, Bogi came down and raised his hand. 

If you want to fault Nate for anything it's that Bogi was in the game on our last defensive play.   Bogi has never been a good defender. 

Haha, ghost did just that like 2 posts before.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

Man, don't see him calling to come out bro. 

• Like 1

Good to see Nate with some levity talking about fans on his ass at the game about putting Bogi back in.

I’m not mad at the minutes restrictions, he didn’t sound thrilled about Bogi running through it last game.  The trainers have a job to do, I’m sure they express frustration.  And Nate has to help them save players from themselves.  Sure Dre probably would’ve jumped straight up but Nate had no idea Bogi would commit such a horrible foul.

5 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Game Ball Goes To......

Hide contents

Derrick Jones Jr. Stats, News, Bio | ESPN

Derrick Jones Jr.  Thank you for blowing that second free throw.. and letting us get into Overtime!!!

I was hoping Bogd would hand him the ball after the timeout was called.  "Thanks, Brate."

😄

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
Just now, benhillboy said:

Good to see Nate with some levity talking about fans on his ass at the game about putting Bogi back in.

I’m not mad at the minutes restrictions, he didn’t sound thrilled about Bogi running through it last game.  The trainers have a job to do, I’m sure they express frustration.  And Nate has to help them save players from themselves.  Sure Dre probably would’ve jumped straight up but Nate had no idea Bogi would commit such a horrible foul.

Last game, Bogi was grabbing his knee like he used to last year.   That's why I'm not mad at the minute restrictions... but you got to let a hot player explore. 

• Premium Member

Before the boo Birds show up...

I do want to applaud our team for their great distribution and unselfishness scoring.   It was good to see us with about 6 guys in double figures in regulation.   I haven't peeped the stats or anything but shorthanded against a team that just posted up 144 points against Dallas... We played pretty well. 

Congrats Hawks!!

• Like 1