• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Grizzlies

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Dre just didn't have the right mentality coming into this game.  This was YOUR game to take 25 - 30 shots, if need be.  That's not who he is though.  He's a good complimentary player.

AJ had the wrong mindset too.  He is the shooter / scorer.  He gets a pass though, because he's 19.  He's just doing what the coaches tell him to do.

Hunter hardly ever passes.  We can start a drinking game on Hunter's passes and stay sober.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

Hunter hardly ever passes.  We can start a drinking game on Hunter's passes and stay sober.

Its either a weak drive to the basket, or 2 jab steps and a pull up jumper..

And how can you have a 7'2 WS and get 1 rebound? I just dont get it.. I know hes not the most athletic guy but still...

I Was hoping to see alot more from he and OO tonight given the opportunity to shine...... Oh well.. 

Games like this is very revealing.

doesn’t matter if you like Trae or not. I’m a Trae fan and can admit he can be a drama king at certain points but facts are facts and McMillans offense is trash! We knew this last season but we had shooters to keep us alive in the games Trae didn’t play in.

tonight was a full display of McMillans offense with no Trae or Murray. They should not be THIS bad without those two. I understand being slightly off but they are so bad at shooting right now that it’s hard to justify that trae was wrong to complain at McMillan.

The offense need to be adjusted. Not changed just adjusted.

• Like 1

You can have all the defense in the world…if you not able to put up at least  a little over 100 + points in this era you are just wasting your time.

this team cannot put up 100 pts per game if Trae or Murray sat multiple games…I guarantee it. 

Schlenk did a bad job with the structure of this team. Defense rank is steadily going down. I believe we came in ranked 12th and was in the top 10 until sometime last week defensively and can anyone truly say that our top 12 or top 10 defense was game changing enough to give up our shooters???

Let that marinate.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

For those blaming Travis remember our owner is not going to pay the LT. Even with all of these injuries we only have 14 out of 15 roster spots deliberately to avoid the LT. Landry Fields even admitted they did that to avoid the LT so it isn't a secret. We simply do not have an actual NBA point guard on the roster other than Trae and DJM. The only other creator is Jalen Johnson who they refuse (this is on Nate) to actually be a creator.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Is Atlanta Offense trash or are Travis players Trash..

Offensive scheme is trash more so than the players. If we had some kind of actual offense game plan we likely would do tons better but there’s no action to the goal , no off ball movement even with role players other than that same floppy screen they run for AJ ever other play. Everyone so worried about Trae moving off ball but no one else is moving off ball.

Even when there’s hall movement it still sticks to one side a lot of the time.

Hunter is proving offensively he’s part of the problem!…Trae may have kept it but at least he has playmaking skills. Dre just don’t pass , swing the ball, or notice shit once he starts dribbling.