• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Lakers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Early-morning Boo-Boo Report has Clint (strained calf) listed as Out again. Trae (bruised calf) is Probable while De'Andre (sprained ankle) is Questionable.

Bron (sore ankle) is still on the Questionable side of things coming off that Floridian back-to-back. Lonnie Walker (bruised tailbone), Big County Reaves (sore ankle) and Dennis the Menace of DeKalb County (sore foot) are all Probable.

~lw3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators

I gave up asking AJC people if charges for Dennis and his alleged beatdown buddies were ever dropped (again, thank goodness no cameras or cellphones were around the hookah bar for TMZ back then). Last I could find was this DeKalb Superior Court scheduling in April of last year.

https://www.dekalbsuperiorcourt.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Supplemental-Criminal-Misc-Calendar-4.13.21-PM.pdf

Not a lawyer, so no idea what "On for Plea" meant (in his prior Laker stint, he was personally not in town on that date) or whether the proceedings concluded there for him and his alleged a-kicking associates.

~lw3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

I gave up asking AJC people if charges for Dennis and his alleged beatdown buddies were ever dropped (again, thank goodness no cameras or cellphones were around the hookah bar for TMZ back then). Last I could find was this DeKalb Superior Court scheduling in April of last year.

https://www.dekalbsuperiorcourt.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Supplemental-Criminal-Misc-Calendar-4.13.21-PM.pdf

Not a lawyer, so no idea what "On for Plea" meant (in his prior Laker stint, he was personally not in town on that date) or whether the proceedings concluded there for him and his alleged a-kicking associates.

~lw3

I was also wondering after reading your write with Dennis, whatever happened to his case.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

~lw3

de6a0cb361a7785621935e3e24d9191e_w200.gi

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

~lw3

I'm no criminal lawyer, but I would assume that means he has to enter his plea the next time the case is up in court.  

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, lethalweapon3 said:

and yours,

Oh please!!!! Never it’s a dawiiight, a delight! :sarcastic:

You’ve done enough damage to our franchise legacy. Go ahead and take the night off, King!

Pleeease, rest. 

LD’s

:angry2: Giannis killer! 

Shaq diving into Christmas trees

TNT trying to earn awards. It ain’t funny anymore. It’s kinda lame. Kenny is lame 😂.

patient Ernie Johnson

Love this dude.

As Danny Green becomes one of Scottie Pippen’s kids,

:huh: I beg your pardon? 

Playing basketball at this level just to be playing basketball is not in my DNA. It's not in my DNA anymore. ...

My DNA includes lots of uncalled charges! 

That’s enough gamethread typing for these fingers today. Phew! I can tell, I’m getting too old for this…

Tell me about it soul sister!!! 2K has left me.. 

image.gif.0e8175250c8bfae9f100087edf67f875.gifThanks lw3! You da man! 

Vegas has ATL -7

2K has ATL -9

87616B39-E6C0-4F84-BB78-181493C03469.jpeg

62C70D36-937A-4206-9B5A-4F4324DD0DA5.jpeg

CE5DC55A-8129-49D3-B062-430D961A8C03.jpeg

F55E3F9F-1813-4599-9840-4F6CEA3C736E.jpeg

5B74B577-D8A3-4E5E-BA0A-3265182929BB.jpeg

CA48E615-7C37-4741-8E6B-824103C04667.jpeg

C0AB412A-9111-490A-A2CD-133127F30CE4.jpeg

6DF08ABF-AAC1-49A4-9C97-A7F519B4F937.jpeg

5D2C2B09-B170-419D-A353-8CEC086A4E61.jpeg

Have a Happy New Year and may you all kick copious butt in 2K23. Let’s Go Hawks!

:sarcastic:I aims to please! 

• Haha 1

• Moderators

A favorable switcheroo in status among Laker players, for fans heading to The Farm.

Swung by the Four Seasons at lunchtime, and the birthday fanboys are out in force with gifts and stuff to sign near the team buses along 14th Street. December baby Lonnie Walker was looking at them like, "Oh, you shouldn't have! Thank you all!"

~lw3

• Haha 2

Vince Carter  in his pre game statement spoke on the subject of Murray getting it on what's a Superstars responsibilities.  He talked about getting his teammates involved as the first responsibility and taking over when it is time to win. If only Trae was listening.  You build a legacy by winning not by putting up numbers.  Get everyone involved go to work in the 4th quarter.  This team is better than a .500 team.  They have a few areas that need to be addressed but they have enough talent to be a playoff team and compete on a high level. 

1 minute ago, FL_BRYANT said:

Vince Carter  in his pre game statement spoke on the subject of Murray getting it on what's a Superstars responsibilities.  He talked about getting his teammates involved as the first responsibility and taking over when it is time to win. If only Trae was listening.  You build a legacy by winning not by putting up numbers.  Get everyone involved go to work in the 4th quarter.  This team is better than a .500 team.  They have a few areas that need to be addressed but they have enough talent to be a playoff team and compete on a high level. 

Once again, you guys see what you want to see.

Normally when Trae is trying to get people involved, and is not looking a lot for his shot, the Hawks struggle big time and find themselves down by double digits.

On the flip side, when Trae normally starts out strong, or is just being aggressive, the Hawks usually start well.

Even in a game like tonight where he's 3 - 9 FG right now in the 1st quarter, the team is actually more energized on offense in the beginning,

• Thanks 1