• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Clippers

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, FL_BRYANT said:

Got to find some size that csn play defense,rebound and protect the rim.. Offense would be nice but i'll settle for good defense and some physicality. The Hawks would look like a totally different team.

We did a good job of protecting the rim tonight. Really good job outside of the 3rd quarter with Frank. 

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

Gotta give Nate his flowers for bringing back the starters and for getting them to play defense. 

JC gets some praise too.  When he came back in, he changed the atmosphere.

JC played tough all night and had to bang without getting in serious foul trouble. Even had to stick Kawhi and had some good possessions as well.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

He ain’t earned roses yet for his lineup decisions.  Give him a dandelion out the backyard or something 

Oh.. I don't care what kind of flowers.. I mean, Bogi played 27 minutes.

• Premium Member

My sources told me....

Spoiler

Clint only went on the WC trip to Chill out with Trae at his new House!!

Trae upgraded his culinary offering to Ribs, baked beans, and potato salad from the Deli at Ralph's

Just now, benhillboy said:

I for one am glad that Moses Brown boy only played 10 minutes.  Hawks had no answer for his length.

We were about to start to hack-a-brown.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

This was an impressive win. Close win too. @JTB , this is what we can do but we can't have shootouts. We just don't defend well enough as a collective. 

Yeah I definitely understand that but I still believe we could have been slightly better if we had a better coach.

it wasn’t only Nate’s scheme that aggravates me and others but also his odd substitution patterns. Like leaving bogi out there is one of the main reasons clippers got rolling outside of the terrible rebounding.

as long as we find our true identity and a way to win games ….I don’t care if never win by 20 points….just win.

15 minutes ago, Diesel said:

My sources told me....

Hide contents

Clint only went on the WC trip to Chill out with Trae at his new House!!

Trae upgraded his culinary offering to Ribs, baked beans, and potato salad from the Deli at Ralph's

We were about to start to hack-a-brown.

Oh I didn’t see that.  Lol.  Gotta give Nate props there too that boy had 8 & 10 in the blink of an eye.

That’s still a thing in the NBA?  I haven’t seen much anymore.  I remember it was like a plague at DeAndre Jordan’s peak.

Edited by benhillboy

• Premium Member
Just now, benhillboy said:

Oh I didn’t see that.  Lol.

That’s still a thing in the NBA?  I haven’t seen much anymore.  I remember it was like a plague at DeAndre Jordan’s peak.

Man.. His free throw is ugly as sin... I don't know what percentage he has but he prolly hasn't worked out with a shooting coach.

• Premium Member

Here's something to ponder.

What if our only lost this trip were to the Lakers?

Would the Hawksquawkers be Happy?

Would we be talking about the value of this lineup?

Would somebody say Clint is not important?

Just wondering because if DJM doesn't bat that ball that way, we would be 3-1.