• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Wizards at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

2 good looks for Trae.  Didn't fall for him.

Bad 4th quarter for him to finish the game.  This is the type of stuff that Quin needs to address. 

Can't blow end of game situations like that.

I’m not making excuses for Trae. He was terrible in the 4th but I believe he hurt his wrist earlier in the 4th or late in the 3rd. I can’t remember when but he did hurt his wrist.

• Confused 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, LucastheThird said:

I like the overall energy from the team, Quinn has to start working on late game execution. 

NawL.

Some of this loss we can lay at the refs feet.  After that OO recall, they just lost their minds and starting calling everything Washington's way.  

Also .. we had no answer for Beal.   He earned his 0.75 Million dollars tonight. 

• Like 1

Just now, Diesel said:

NawL.

Some of this loss we can lay at the refs feet.  After that OO recall, they just lost their minds and starting calling everything Washington's way.  

Also .. we had no answer for Beal.   He earned his 0.75 Million dollars tonight. 

Think you quoted the wrong post. I said nothing about the refs. 

Just now, Peoriabird said:

I don't know guys...y'all just see something I just don't see.  Maybe Young will be smarter in the future but right now, I just don't see it.

He plays emotionally.  It's the stuff that makes him great.  But he has to learn when to dial it back and make the correct play.  Quin needs to beat into his head that he will not get foul calls at the end of games.  So he either has to commit to running pick and roll, or move the ball around to his teammates.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Because we usually have Murray on the best guard but Beal is just too big for Murray to guard. 

Well, if you have Murray on Beal, then you stop switching.  They were dialing up the Murray Trae switch for us.   And when we started to recognize it, we were still doing something like a switch.   Murray was never what I would call tight on Beal.  Beal always had space.   No picks either. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

He plays emotionally.  It's the stuff that makes him great.  But he has to learn when to dial it back and make the correct play.  Quin needs to beat into his head that he will not get foul calls at the end of games.  So he either has to commit to running pick and roll, or move the ball around to his teammates.

He kept driving too deep into the teeth if the defense, should hv looked to pull it out or pass.

• Like 2