• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Wizards (2 of 2)

lethalweapon3

Good win.  You can see the Hawks are playing different.  More energy, better defensive effort, pushing the ball/more pace and moving the ball just to state a few positive changes.

It's one thing to tell a team to do something but it's another to show them. It looks like Quin is showing them what he wants. 

They call it coaching! 

• Like 3

Bench kicked their bench all up in the ass again.  Bey done brought Bench Mob back! (Imma need my damn phone to recognize and auto-type “Bey” at some f$&kin point)

I can’t overstate how impressed I am with Jalens passing IQ.  He had about 4 or 5 Draymond type looks.  He doesn’t look for assists just possession-advancing tosses.  He’s got touch, creativity, and patient set-up ability.  Head up instantly when he clears the glass.  You could see Quinn hand gesturing to him on the sideline about distributing that thang.  With his bounce and rebounding I’m loving his progression.  

I been starving for some frontcourt playmaking out this bit.  Jalen like “oh yeah?”

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, FL_BRYANT said:

Good win.  You can see the Hawks are playing different.  More energy, better defensive effort, pushing the ball/more pace and moving the ball just to state a few positive changes.

It's one thing to tell a team to do something but it's another to show them. It looks like Quin is showing them what he wants. 

They call it coaching! 

Yep

It's not about Perfection at this early stage... It's more about PROGRESSION!!! 

• Like 1