• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pistons at Hawks

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Does Ivey have money on the game or something?  He had to know that the point total was 238.5.

LOL . . and what are they doing?  

Niele, get your baby boy.

I read the score wrong.  I thought we were at 239 . . . not 229.

I thought Ivey was trying to make sure they got to 239 with that last hoop, like he had about $50K on the total points.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Does Ivey have money on the game or something?  He had to know that the point total was 238.5.

LOL . . and what are they doing?  

Niele, get your baby boy.

I don't know who he saw in the crowd..... but yea that was odd.  Usually you'd just take a shot in that instance, actually driving to the basket though?!

• Like 1

Spurs…both Johnson and Vassell are resting tonight.. lol

Now tell me teams dont like sticking it to the Hawks.. smh

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Pop rests all of his big guns on the road in New Orleans, and the Spurs only have 68 points with 9 min to go in the game, and are down by 34.

That's how you tank.

He made sure to stick to us for his boy LP though.. smh

Edited by terrell
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Pop rests all of his big guns on the road in New Orleans, and the Spurs only have 68 points with 9 min to go in the game, and are down by 34.

That's how you tank.

He had everything clicking for DJ’s return tho lol

• Sad 1

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, AtLaS said:

Man we should be 2 games over .500 and on a 3 game win streak if we just took care of business against SAS.  Really hope we can end the season on a hot streak.  

With this team, I guess we have to get to the point where we don't take things for granted. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Dre is content with being just one of the guys.  He'll be a great glue guy on a very good team where he can be the 5th scoring option.

Yeah, that's the unfortunate thing.. I mean, him working out with Melo was a good foot into the direction that changes this dynamic... but he needs more work.   The problem is that you can't train killer instinct. 

1 minute ago, Nash said:

Bogi is by far the best 3pt shooter on this team and he needs to take 10+ 3pt shots a game. 6.7 is not good enough. 3>>>2 in today's league. 

We have been enriched by having Championship Bogi since he came back. 

• Like 1