• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Wizards at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Brad doesn't even have to knock it off! I doff my 🧢 to him, and not only for stopping short of knocking the block off some foolonious punk who spent his next-to-last dollar on some goofy parlay, then spent his actual last dollar on a lower bowl seat in Orlando (folks down there too young to remember the fan who stepped to Barkley at Church Street Station down the street? dude's still picking window glass out of his teeth) to confront Beal over his "malfeasance" forcing dude to crawl back to his full-time day-trader jerb.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/35979445/bradley-beal-police-investigation-spat-fan

No, I also respect his open recognition that heeding his better half's advice gleaned from SnapTok and DogeTweet on essential public health matters, and in the process earning Keldon Johnson of all people what should have been his Olympic gold medal, probably wasn't the best play for him. That's growth! Gotta love it. Salute!

https://andscape.com/features/bradley-beal-takes-pride-in-his-commitment-to-winning-in-washington/

Anyways, Bogi's Questionable on the 1:30 PM Boo-Boo Report for B2B injury management, while we still wait to see what a few Pedialyte cocktails have done for Trae. Dre remains on the Out-side looking in with his bruised knee.

Wizards side has more Outs than Ronald Acuna can throw from right field. Beal, Unicorn, Kuz, Deni, Monte and Delon remain Out, no change from last night's list before the Bucks game. Wright and Prozingis reportedly have that same non-COVID bug going around.

~lw3

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, lethalweapon3 said:

(folks down there too young to remember the fan who stepped to Barkley at Church Street Station down the street? dude's still picking window glass out of his teeth)

I actually met Charles Barkley at Church Street Station like a week before that happened.   He couldn't have been any nicer.    If I can figure out how to post a picture I will, got a great one of me and Chuck.  I'm wearing a Curious George shirt and my hair is still showing signs of when I bleached it while studying for the Bar exam a couple months earlier.  Great photo.

Went up to Chuck and offered him a beer that he politely declined since it was an open bottle and I've been know to roofie people left and right back then.   talked to him for a minute and then he was more than happy to take a photo with me.

The guy who Chuck threw out the window the next week must've been a massive a-hole to Chuck for him to do that.  He famously said at the court hearing that his only regret was that they weren't on the second floor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Ain't it about time for Ally mcBeal to shut it down since he can never lead a team anywheres? 

@Spud2nique, why is the guy still out there?  Just give us the ol' 1-2-3 Cancun chant and leave us alone. 

He had 24 in 2K but on 10-26 shooting and 2-8 from downtown. Ehhhh he’s gonna get his but they ain’t going nowhere. Unicorn 🦄 is working that contract year thing too but nah, Wiz stuck. We win tonight. 

14 minutes ago, BrazilianHawk said:

OK Hawks, impress me. 

I'm waiting... :clint:

not unless you go back to your usual BIG LETTERING IN RED!!! 🤣 I miss that $hit Brazil!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Dre should be out until the Playin minimum imo.... No need to re-aggravate anything..

Edited by terrell

1 hour ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Anthony Gill career-night on deck?

~lw3

Perfect game for Trae to "get right".  He needs to find his shot before the Playin..

• Like 1

#1   Don't anyone get injured
#2   Get Trae back in the groove
#3   Let OO, JJ, and AJ get some good run
#4   Big lead by the start of the fourth quarter/rest starters
#5   Win the game