• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Wizards at Hawks

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Jalen so special- we sorely needed a big that could do what he can do. 

Makes this miserable season worthwhile watching this kid grow.......

• Like 1

Toronto just lost.  Chicago down 15 with a minute to go.  That helps.  
It also means that Boston and Philly will probably rest their starters against us now. 

2 minutes ago, hawkman said:

The Hawks will most likely have to play Miami at Miami in the Play In. I wouldn't have it any other way. They're going to have to face them head on and get past that psychological hurdle. Demolish them on their own court and TAKE the 7th seed.

If I'm correct, then after tonight nothing more can change with the top four seeds.  Philly has the tiebreaker against Cleveland already, so no one can catch anyone.
Looks like we will get the 8th seed and play Miami on the road.  Even if we lose, I like our chances against Toronto or Chicago in the second play-in game.  Then we would play Milwaukee.  If we beat Miami, we play Boston.  
Likely 4-2 series loss to either of them... but stuff can happen...

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

OO is having a ROUGH game.

For a fleeting second there, I thought maybe just maybe Q finally gives Bruno some real minutes.

Broken record alert... not mine, ours... a common refrain of the last two playoffs among Squawkers has been that we really coulda used some legitimate low post meat. We are thin as it is.

Cue the Bob Seger.

R-1339248-1294276424.jpeg.jpg

*sigh*

• Like 2