• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Wizards at Hawks

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Nice to see Jamie Foxx hyping up Trae and the Hawks.

Yeah I mean that to me says a lot. I don’t care what anyone ever says when the trade Trae talk comes up…..I highly doubt Trae is ever traded away unless he just ask for a trade.

Trae puts asses in seats and sell tickets. 2 things that aren’t typical for Atlanta sports.

Edited by JTB
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@TheNorthCydeRises

Wnen the team is making their shots and we have good ball and player movement like tonight I’m good with “Facilitating Trae”

I actually love it cause he’s controlling the game beautifully. 

Don’t get me wrong “Aggressive scoring Trae” still be needed 90% of the time but Synder may change that over time . These last 3 or 4 games it seems like the role players have extra pep in their step and really enjoying their offensive opportunities.

my hope is that we can keep this style of offense going and when Trae is needed to drop big points he understands when to turn it up.

Edited by JTB
  • Like 1

Just now, JTB said:

@TheNorthCydeRises

Wnen the team is making their shots and we have good ball and player movement like tonight I’m good with “Facilitating Trae”

I actually love it cause he’s controlling the game beautifully. 

Don’t get me wrong “Aggressive scoring Trae” still be needed 90% of the time but Synder may change that. These last 3 or 4 games it seems like the role players have extra pep in their step and really enjoying their offensive opportunities.

my hope is that we can keep this style of offense going and when Trae is needed to drop big points he understands when to turn it up.

Trae is playing aggressive.  He's gotten 13 FT attempts, and I think he was fouled on 5 potential shot attempts. 

Trae can facilitate like this when people are making shots and layups around the rim.  But you and I know that on a lot of nights, guys just aren't shooting at this clip.

Murray and Collins have been good tonight.  The kids ( JJ and AJ ) have been great tonight.

When we get that + timely defense, I have no problem with Trae dialing it back a little.

• Like 3

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Trae is playing aggressive.  He's gotten 13 FT attempts, and I think he was fouled on 5 potential shot attempts. 

Trae can facilitate like this when people are making shots and layups around the rim.  But you and I know that on a lot of nights, guys just aren't shooting at this clip.

Murray and Collins have been good tonight.  The kids ( JJ and AJ ) have been great tonight.

When we get that + timely defense, I have no problem with Trae dialing it back a little.

Yes Trae is playing aggressive but I’m more so referencing his shot attempts.

i understand that it’s needed especially when this team isn’t making their shots but I hope we have more nights like this going forward. Having shooters around Trae literally is dangerous but we knew that last season. We were just missing the additional go to scorer and overall defense.

Trae is hands down the best passer in the nba today in my opinion. I mean Trae is drawing double teams on some of these possessions and he’s not even having one of his best scoring games…the kid’s passing is lethal!…I actually think his passing is underrated.

• Like 1