• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: Hawks at Celtics -- GAME 2

lethalweapon3

12 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

LP at the postgame-show desk, where he was perched just last week, tsk-tsking everything th

Why he was goo…d :dry:

13 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Let’s Go Hawks!

Thank you sir. @lethalweapon3 2K upcoming last I checked Vegas had Celts -10. 

GO HAWKS!!!!

ps I’m still on a high for Huerter klaying Klay if you will. :sarcastic:

I miss K Von. Say what you want, but Nique loved his baseline jumper when he posted small dudes up and he’s smart, shares the ball and is a team dude. We fcked up Huerter was a keeper. I dunno about the tax thing but Huerter should still be a Hawk. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, lethalweapon3 said:

🎶 "My Kind of Coach, MAZZULLA is..."

~m@rcussm@rt

I’m kinda mad that this dude and Jaylen Brown are Celts. I like the Mazzulla Bruce Lee action and his humble coach and his hard work. Dang it! I like those kind of people in our organization. Korver is one. 

The fix is in! Another uphill battle tonight…

Refs assigned for tonight’s Hawks @ Celtics game and their their team records since Trae's been in the league (% rank vs 30 teams | % rank vs other refs for same team) when reffing for either team:

James Williams #60: BOS 14-7 (5th | 37th), ATL 9-14 (24th | 51st)
Mark Lindsay #29: BOS 16-7 (3rd | 29th), ATL 6-11 (27th | 61st)
Karl Lane #77: BOS 16-7 (4th | 31st), ATL 12-15 (21st | 40th)

Based on the assigned refs, ATL has a 15% chance to win tonight. We’ve won only once in 12 games this year when when the refs have been more lopsided than tonight.

GO HAWKS!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member

T-Minus 6 hours!

Things I would like to see:

Whatever we did in the first half of G1 to be down 30 points - Don't do that!

Pace - pick it up, if they are only going to play 7.5 players, we gotta run, run, run.

More ball and player movement, get it to the bigs.

Rebound and play some defense.

Play with toughness - force the ref to blow the whistle (they're gonna blow it any way, so might as well make it a good one).

Dislodge these guys - the first half was like practice for them. They got whatever and wherever they wanted and more.

Press Jalen Brown's injured hand on catching and dribbling.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Moderators
30 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Down 0-1 ain’t nothing, I think the Hawks got some bounce-back in em.  I won’t throw in the towel until 0-3.

Exactly.  Series moves the first time you lose a home game.  Until then it is the home team holding serve.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

We've got to let Clint help in the paint tonight and learn to scramble to cover shooters (particularly Horford sitting in the corner), or at least get better feinting the help inside to panic the ball handlers.  Dre has to show me some energy tonight and play physical.  Trae needs to let the game come to him and let the bench RUN.  Boston has a tight rotation and plays their guys a lot of minutes -- make old ass Horford sweat.  He shouldn't be able to keep up if we're running.

• Like 3