• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: Hawks at Celtics -- GAME 2

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

Some of the worst paint defense I've ever seen.  Celtics aren't even really making shots, just cherry picking, abusing matchups inside, and laying it in after cooking our poor POA defenders (whole team basically)

• Thanks 1

God I hope the FO doesnt just care about $ going forward..

This team needs some SERIOUS changes...

Been telling yall for years..

2021 fooled the hell out of some folks.....

Trae made some great shots, but his efficiency and turnovers were terrrible.. 

Hawks need to find a NEW best player in the worst way...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

Trae can make anybody in the league look like its not a good fit.  I want him off the ball and playing two guard or get another point guard in here and change the rotation where Murray sits first and Trae slides over to the two.  Trae can catch and shoot and thats where he needs to be.

You can't be a catch and shoot player in the NBA without movement in 2023. Maybe in 2008, the Allen Crabbe of the world but today's NBA, everyone can shoot to a degree and defenders are far better at defending the 3pt line, you gotta move. Trae is a PG for better or worse. 

• Like 1

Just now, JeffS17 said:

Some of the worst paint defense I've ever seen.  Celtics aren't even really making shots, just cherry picking, abusing matchups inside, and laying it in after cooking our poor POA defenders (whole team basically)

Tatum going right at Capela like he out there trying out new moves in the paint.

• Sad 1