• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: Hawks at Celtics -- GAME 2

lethalweapon3

I would strongly consider this trade if Houston misses on James Harden before the offseason and states he's staying in Philly. 

Murray

Hardaway Jr/Green

Hunter/Bogi/Griffin

Sengun/Bey/JJ/Bertans

Okongwu/Bruno

Trade someone for a great backup PG or sign someone since we loaded with cap space. 

fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_4-18-2023_7-05-30PM.png

Edited by NBASupes

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

And I'm sorry, but Quin is losing a lot of good will with playing CC so much against this 5 out lineup.  It just makes no sense.  

Nah, Quin understands this team is not making it anywhere this post season.  These are the most valuable games to assess what he has and doesnt have in this roster.  And he's leaving guys out to dry on defense if they can't hold their own.  I'll be interested to see what moves we make this offseason.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Diesel said:

He disappointed me when he took the three and jogged back while his man beat him down the court on the run out. 

That decision to  pass up a 3 to dribble into the defender is what I think Quin means when he’s talking about taking more 3's...

There was nothing gained by Hunter dribbling if the shot was going to be more contested than the 3 he passed up. Low basketball IQ

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I would strongly consider this trade if Houston misses on James Harden before the offseason and states he's staying in Philly. 

Murray

Hardaway Jr/Green

Hunter/Bogi/Griffin

Sengun/Bey/JJ/Bertans

Okongwu/Bruno

Trade someone for a great backup PG. 

lol Trae and Jalen Green.. AAU ball at its finest.. 

They gotta do something though.. No way Im paying Trae Young 40+ mill a year for the next few years.. Nope..

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, terrell said:

That decision to  pass up a 3 to dribble into the defender is what I think Quin means when he’s talking about taking more 3's...

There was nothing gained by Hunter dribbling if the shot was going to be more contested than the 3 he passed up. Low basketball IQ

This is what I mean when I said Quin has to root out these bad habits. But this is what Nate wanted: Trae said the team needed to get use to just letting the 3s fly instead of waiting for the close out and then attacking it. The Nate special.

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

lol Trae and Jalen Green.. AAU ball at its finest.. 

They gotta do something though.. No way Im paying Trae Young 40+ mill a year for the next few years.. Nope..

Jalen has a ton of potential but he needs to be a 6th man and learn how to play NBA basketball. He's not a starter for any NBA team trying to win right now.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Murray

Hardaway Jr/Green

Hunter/Bogi/Griffin

Sengun/Bey/JJ/Bertans

Okongwu/Bruno

Trade someone for a great backup PG or sign someone since we loaded with cap space. 

I'm sick of these trash trades you keep posting. talk about an overreaction...sheesh...

giphy.gif

• Haha 1