• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks -- GAME 4

lethalweapon3

5 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Hawks are gonna do a deep dive into DeJounte’s life off the floor.  I shouldn’t know this but he has a pretty extended social media beef with a worthless yet popular YouTube rapper who happens to have a child with his wife and also is known for gunning like the Wild West.

Was that why he was off mentally for about a month.

Ian Eagle 🦅 is dumb. “Grown man’s dunk” the subtitle person is gonna say “huh, what’d he say?”…

The Celtics just got a professional win tonight. -Same annoying a$$ 🦅 

X Hawk and Toni Braxton lover and color man Jimmy Jax should whack him in his d!ck 🥜.

About the game.. Play with more urgency and play perimeter defense. Do whatever you were doing late.. earlier.

Down 3-1 we just need to steal one there which is definitely possible and come back and win another here and send it to 7.

One at a time though.

Never say die. Snyder is working! 🤫 

GO HAWKS!!!!

• Like 1

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

On a night when Trae had 1 TO and Hunter did yeoman's work on both offense and defense and even chipped in with 7 rebounds....this loss royally sucks.

I had no faith in us stopping their 3’s whatsoever.

Why can everyone shoot 3’s now? I hate that ish. Marcus Smart couldn’t shoot a lick and now he hits a lot.

1-3, it ain’t over. Crappy day though cuz the piece of 💩 scrubs beat the Kings too. Didn’t watch it just saw the score. Bs go kings!

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Trae earned his stripes tonight. He balled. 

He did but him and this whole team need a defensive overhaul.

i understand Trae can’t defend the best but outside of Hunter tonight Trae have been the 2nd best defender and that’s not saying much of anything good.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I think you mean, he's better with a lot of touches. 

You have to force feed players like him. The great players find ways to get theirs. He's never going to be better than a 3rd option on a really good team.

He doesn't rebound anymore... He doesn't do much anything. No handles.

His defense (which isn't great) doesn't cover his other weaknesses and his big contract.

Management has screwed up almost everything. 

Edited by Plainview1981
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Plainview1981 said:

You have to force feed players like him. The great players find ways to get theirs. He's never going to be better than a 3rd option on a really good team.

He waste too many touches was always my biggest issue when he was 20/10. Maybe with a team like Dallas with finishers who are also scorers, maybe he can get a lot of touches again in Dallas and get back in rhythm 

Edited by NBASupes

11 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

I’m going to review Murray’s All Defense season.  I want to see what Pop had him doing to achieve that. 

It’s extremely rare for a player to make All Defense only playing 22 minutes and starting only 48 (due to Kawhi missing most of the season). He had gaudy counting stats in rebounding, steals, and blocks for his court time: the 0.4 blocks notably seducing the voters at his size.  He certainly and obviously is not an All Defense level player.  Aaron is a whole level above in terms of preserving team defensive quality if not a little more.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

Just now, NBASupes said:

KAT ain't even that good anymore but he still good at everything we need and don't have

I’d still take KAT but I feel we’d have the same issues defensively. We’d really have to get a excellent scheme down if KAT is going to be our rim protector.

I still believe best defensive approach for this team is zone and put Trae near the baseline.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, benhillboy said:

It’s extremely rare for a player to make All Defense only playing 22 minutes and starting only 48 (due to Kawhi missing most of the season). He had gaudy counting stats in rebounding, steals, and blocks for his court time.  He certainly and obviously is not an All Defense level player.  Aaron is a whole level above in terms of preserving team defensive quality if not a little more.

Aaron is an excellent defender. He is just so bad on offense. 

• Like 1

Just now, NBASupes said:

Karl Anthony Towns

Would have gotten 3 boards tonight jacked up 9 threes and made 1. We woulda still lost in a different way. It ain’t the talent it’s the damn desire. I’m so sick of shuffling rosters like, oh this player is gonna change us..

Can we just please individually get better with players in our development aspect and keep the ones that buy into it? Like the Heat do with that “culture”…

Bey is a keeper.

Capela needs to play with OO right now with our roster makeup.

JC is blowing chunks. What’s with him, he kills us.

Hunter showed out tonight I give him props. He’s a professional calculated type shooter.

Now we gotta go to Boston and win. With Trae it’s doable but we need to be more efficient on O and tighten up big time on perimeter D and D overall. Rebounding the ball.

We got caught twice on the pick n roll on D and I think both times was on Murray. Talk on D damn.

1 minute ago, JTB said:

I’d still take KAT but I feel we’d have the same issues defensively. We’d really have to get a excellent scheme down if KAT is going to be our rim protector.

I still believe best defensive approach for this team is zone and put Trae near the baseline.

Okongwu is for that protection shit. Bey is literally the missing piece in Minnesota. Shit, he's more valuable for that team than Murray would be. 

Edited by NBASupes