• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: Hawks at Celtics -- GAME 5

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Will someone tell Trae Young to stop shooting the 30 foot shots and pass the D-mn ball?

Shit at this point with all these missed shots on good looks I say fire away Trae! …f**k it!

can’t play defense as a team and can’t hit open shots. Trae mind as well shoot it.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member

Glad to see JC hit some shots... but JC dominates the low post.. with a back to the basket move.. Williams goes out of the game.. and we totally ignore JC the next time down.  We are the dumbest team in the world. 

• Premium Member

JC needs to glue his ass to the low post and we need to play small ball from here on. 

Just now, REHawksFan said:

Is Hunter a net positive today or negative? Had some good moments defensively but also been blown by multiple times. Offensively, blah.

Don't tell me he can guard Multiple positions and that's a plus.  Tell me that his defense can stop somebody!

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Is Hunter a net positive today or negative? Had some good moments defensively but also been blown by multiple times. Offensively, blah.

Positive imo, it's not like he's the only one getting blown by every possession, but he at least gives you some decent defensive possessions where he can be credited with the stop or poor shot selection.  He's not getting paid to be an elite two way wing.  He's getting paid like he's a mediocre two way wing and that's pretty much how he's playing.

EDIT: unless you meant literally he's negative plus/minus lol

• Like 1