• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

Just now, NBASupes said:

With Siakam, we was still gonna have Capela but Toronto wanted Okongwu and that was a fk no for Atlanta. Griffin and Okongwu have been major stopping points for Atlanta. Those two Atlanta wants to keep long term. JJ as well but more open on him than JJ or OO. 

Think I agree with the Hawks on this one. I like all 4 of our young 1st round picks tbh and would rather deal our future picks for an upgrade somewhere.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

With Siakam, we was still gonna have Capela but Toronto wanted Okongwu and that was a fk no for Atlanta. Griffin and Okongwu have been major stopping points for Atlanta. Those two Atlanta wants to keep long term. JJ as well but more open on him than JJ or OO. 

It's Rudy Gay

Rudy Gay?!?! So is he going to be moving too once this deal is completed?

3 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

So that is the reason why they held up the Collins trade for or it was something else but regardless it was a master play by the FO (It still might not happen but if it does, I be happy about it)

@TheFuzz

That would be a negative there, because of Siakam does, he will get a better deal since he is good wing player that is very good in defense. 

On the money front? You're probably right but KAT's already at $50M a year.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

Rudy Gay?!?! So is he going to be moving too once this deal is completed?

Yes, Hawks couldn't complete the deal prior to the new CBA kicking in so we cud use the JHol TPE to acquire Gay....that way we keep the full $25 mil of the JC TPE.

@NBASupes see this regarding Gay.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Well shit....is my dream gonna happen? 

Who else can I dream up to the Hawks?

@Spud2nique @kg01

Ohhhh that’s right! You got that sixth sense like my sis. No joke she dreams something it comes true a few weeks later. :unsure: Soooooo…  what # will he wear? 🤣 #32 #MagicKAT 😂 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Yes, Hawks couldn't complete the deal prior to the new CBA kicking in so we cud use the JHol TPE to acquire Gay....that way we keep the full $25 mil of the JC TPE.

@NBASupes see this regarding Gay.

I don't believe they want him period. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I've gotten that the Atlanta and Minnesota framework is done. It's the Capela/Gay part. 

Edit: none is done yet. Just the main pieces to Atlanta and Minnesota. The secondary pieces aren't done

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Is Capela on his way to a 3rd team?

So we’d be out Cap, Bey, JJ, Rudy, FRP.

3rd team is out a salary filler + FRP (pick to Minny) and 3rd team gets Cap.

Is this essentially the framework?

I had two 1sts but I could be wrong since that was part of the og package. Still waiting for full confirmation of the draft asset package. 

• Like 1