• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've gotten intel that would make KB21 blush

NBASupes

• Moderators
2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Multiple people have stated that almost every player for the Hawks have been in the lab working on areas for improvement and that everyone is really working on their shooting. 

I was told that the issues I had with Trae, Quin, Landry, and Kyle had with him too. That's decision making, running the offense, playing with a purpose on each possession and moving the rock. He's been working on that all off-season. I've been told he's been a monster this summer and to expect an legit All NBA season from Trae. Reports on Murray has been tremendous. His shooting range is still developing and he's really working on 3s. Hunter has been exclusively working on his biomechanics and his 3s as well as making decisions quickly. I've been told he's looking to master the 3&D and focus less on the all around qualities although he is working on his handles to a smaller degree than last off season. His shooting is looking good from what I've been told. 

OO and Capela have been working on their jump shots, Capela has even been working on PnPs and shooting off the movement. 

The reports I've got for most players has been impressive. Everyone has a plan. They gave everyone what they need to work on. Guys just aren't freelancing it. The team provided roles for each player. 

Good to hear.  These are all the right things so i'm excited to see.  i think this is where OO surpasses Clint though.  Old dog new tricks comes to mind.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Good to hear.  These are all the right things so i'm excited to see.  i think this is where OO surpasses Clint though.  Old dog new tricks comes to mind.  

I remember we taught a old dog new tricks with Quin in Atlanta the first time

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

i think this is where OO surpasses Clint though.  Old dog new tricks comes to mind.  

We do hope but if he doesn't, let's not act like he did.  If it is to happen, let it be natural otherwise, what's his motivation for getting better?

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Guys just aren't freelancing it. The team provided roles for each player

How is this not the standard for every team??

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I was told that the issues I had with Trae, Quin, Landry, and Kyle had with him too. That's decision making, running the offense, playing with a purpose on each possession and moving the rock. He's been working on that all off-season.

This^^^^^^

• Thanks 1

Probably in the minority on this but I would love to see a OO & Capela tandem defensively!

of course the only way that happens is if OO good shooting this summer transitions to  the actual games when it really matters.

But from a defensive perspective…Murray, Hunter, OO, Capela is a very good group that I believe Synder and staff can get a lot out of. That’s plenty of players who at the least takes defense seriously enough where it rubs off on our franchise player.