• Current Donation Goals

• Raised 390.00 USD of 700.00 USD target

Official Game Thread: Knicks at Hawks -- The Home Opener!

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

At the half Trae Westbrick

1-9 FGs

5pts

4 TOs

And his ball hogging ass had to have the last shot of the half lol

1 - 9 is unacceptable.  Blew at least 2 bunnies and a wide open 3.

Must be better than that, or he needs to try to get 17+ assists and be a pure facilitator.

No easy looks for him right now.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Trae 1 - 9 . . 5 pts . . 7 asst . . 4 turnovers

Unacceptable dude.

Either get those assists way up, or start making shots.

Hes done in this league man.. Nothing more than your avg innefficient flashy PG..Brandon Jennings/Marbury 2.0.. It was fun while it lasted....

When I said he might not ever make another All Star game I was using a lil hyperbole, but now I seriously believe it....Hes horrible and I mean horrible...If he cant shoot anymore what is he?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bonkers said:

7 asts to 4 TOs while shooting 11% from the field

Wow how great.You gotta be kidding me. That is stanning at it's worst

Wow, I was right about that picture I put up for you.  It suits you to a tee.  I swear yall want him to have 30 points on 10/10 shooting with 10 ast in the first half.

I'm not going to get into the bashing of players. I'm going to talk about the lack of execution of the new offense. I'm not seeing 1/2 of the off-ball movement I saw in the preseason. We are 1.5 games into the preseason and I have yet to see a corner to elbow curl run, not one.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Team is playing poorly overall. Anyone focused on one player is tremendously off base.

Starters are by far getting outplayed. All 5 with a negative +\- and our entire bench all with neutral or positive +\-

Murray, Capela, and Bey with the lowest on the team tonight.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Hes done in this league man.. Nothing more than your avg innefficient flashy PG..Brandon Jennings/Marbury 2.0.. It was fun while it lasted....

When I said he might not ever make another All Star game I was using a lil hyperbole, but now I seriously believe it....Hes horrible and I mean horrible...If he cant shoot anymore what is he?

I think it’s funny that you bozos come out in the midst of a game only. Try waiting over an entire half of a season.

i seriously don’t think you guys know of a viable replacement you just want to hate.

@Bonkers & @terrell the early running for clowns of the season

Edited by theheroatl

2 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

Wow, I was right about that picture I put up for you.  It suits you to a tee.  I swear yall want him to have 30 points on 10/10 shooting with 10 ast in the first half.

I just want him to look like our highest paid player..

ON THE COURT, not in post game interviews..

Edited by terrell

1 minute ago, terrell said:

I had to explain this to someone else about pro sports. 

The 85 Chicago Bears had a truly dominating defense and won the super bowl that year but guess what...the entire NFL adjusted to that defense and that became obsolete. Why do I say this??

A cpl years ago Trae had his best year and took the NBA by surprise. That will not be happening again because pro teams adjust to what he does and now this is what is gonna keep happening. What happened a couple years ago isn't gonna happen again

So sad

3 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

7 asts to 4 TOs while shooting 11% from the field

Wow how great.You gotta be kidding me. That is stanning at it's worst

We are getting blown out without his passing. The offense finally got going when he started making plays.

His story arc has been the same for his career, yall keep hoping that he will be terrible and you can pound your chest, but he has repeatedly made you look foolish.

A couple of bad games doesn’t change anything. But keep bragging about your hatred.

Thats your problem.

• Like 2

Just now, Bonkers said:

I had to explain this to someone else about pro sports. 

The 85 Chicago Bears had a truly dominating defense and won the super bowl that year but guess what...the entire NFL adjusted to that defense and that became obsolete. Why do I say this??

A cpl years ago Trae had his best year and took the NBA by surprise. That will not be happening again because pro teams adjust to what he does and now this is what is gonna keep happening. What happened a couple years ago isn't gonna happen again

So sad

You really think 1.5 games define him as a player for 2023-2024?

fool

3 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

I think it’s funny that you bozos come out in the midst of a game only. Try waiting over an entire half of a season.

i seriously don’t think you guys know of a viable replacement you just want to hate.

@Bonkers & @terrell the early running for clowns of the season

@AHF We gotta another guy with my name in his mouth

I keep warning them