• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bucks (7 PM EST Tip)

lethalweapon3

Just finished watching the game with my lady friend. Absolutely amazing team play all around. The hustle of everybody tonight. JJ was impressive yet again, Bey was hounding people and OO always gives Giannis issues. That may have been one of the worst games I’ve seen Lillard play in his entire career.

If this is Quin’s scheme in effect I’ll take it. Wow, unselfish ball 🏀 wins 🧐 who da thunk it.

We are officially in the win column with a HUGE road win tonight!

GO HAWKS!!!

ps @kg01 My special lady said Quin looks like a French Christian Slater. 🤨

and said that’s a good looking man who is that?…

Me: Dejounte Murray 🙄.. {he ain’t better lookin n me gurl..} 😐 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Sothron said:

We have a legit star front court player and his name is Jalen Johnson

Oooohhh star ⭐️.. ok I’m on the train 🚊 now but star ⭐️, wow, @kg01 come get ya boy Saff before we go at it here. I love what the kid has done but STAR is premature, more premature than.. well.. u know 😒 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

He did that shit so smooth I thought it was legal until I saw the replay.  AJ was still pressing him off the line as well as I’ve seen anyone do.  Not sure how Ridder started the season over Heineke, hopefully there’s no controversy next week.

Lol right

4 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Had to watch the Bengals dispose of the Niners first.

Thank you for that. Ya, I hate the Niners and SF Giants as much as the Golden State Scrubs 😊 way to go Bengals doin it for Ickey Woods baby! {Spud doin the shuffle 🔀 🕺🏽}

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

When did this happen? That don't sound like Nate. He's doesn't talk like this. That would be extreme for even LP who does take shots at his own players. This is too damning. I would delete this post

I would ask @AHF to delete this post. No way you can say this especially if it's not true. That's not cool. Nate ain’t posting here or even doing anything with the Hawks. Why bring him up and why say this. This is extreme. Even for LP who had a terrible player rep. Nate has a good one. He wouldn't say this to any player. That's not even how he talks.

Not to make this a Nate McMillan thread and it’s not like i have personally ever talked to him but I’m not at all surprised if McMillan did say these things and that @Sothron is being truthful on this.

I was just about every Nba/nfl player sportscast there is out there and Stephen Jackson and Matt Barnes comments about Nate McMillan was not good at all. They made Nate seem like a true asshole. I’m sure there are players who love Nate but there’s likely some guys who can’t stand him.

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

We  play tomorrow night vs Minny, so do the Bucks.

How could both the Bucks and us play Minny tomorrow night? 🤔 

🏃‍♀️ 

• Haha 4