• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pelicans (7 PM EST Tip!)

lethalweapon3

7 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Other people had to step up and score though, for him to do that.  We're seeing others step up this season.

Like OO knocking down 2 threes in a row.  Even Collins wasn't doing that last season.

You can't step up if you can't get a rhythm because your point guard doesn't run the offense.  THATS the difference.  Quinn has him running the offense.  I try to give the guy credit and you STILL dump on the rest off the team.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

You can't step up if you can't get a rhythm because your point guard doesn't run the offense.  THATS the difference.  Quinn has him running the offense.  I try to give the guy credit and you STILL dump on the rest off the team.

People don't want to hear it but Trae this year is way better than last year just off the fact that he's running the offense. The two games he didn't, we lost. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Best defensive possession I've seen in decades out of the Hawks.

This team actually defends nearly as good as the 60 win Hawks. The first couple games have skewed our defense but we can really defend. I saw it in the preseason but it's becoming real

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

People don't want to hear it but Trae this year is way better than last year just off the fact that he's running the offense. The two games he didn't, we lost. 

This isn't even anything anyone can argue about if they know basic stuff about basketball

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Exactly!  They want the 30 point a night, do the" Ice Trae Shimmy " Trae Young which was a very inefficient way of running a offense.  Saying the other team members "stepped up" is a bold lie and yet another attempt to place Trae on a pedastal.  I will say this, Trae KNOWS he better get in line and he has because he can't fire a third head coach or a second GM.