• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pelicans (7 PM EST Tip!)

lethalweapon3

12 minutes ago, Diesel said:

In all honesty, 

2nd Qtr Zion had me nervous.  He was doing his bowling ball imitation and rolling down the lane and hitting whoever was in the way.   Refs were just giving him the call.  Had me nervous because all of our guys (3s and 4s) were in foul trouble and I expected Willie to just stick with that plan. 

They were giving so many quick whistles like Zion was a superstar.  

These wins are sweet.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Literally someone responded to my comment in this very thread. Go see for yourself. 

Eh, again, you're reading more in his comment than what's really there.  And you're ascribing one person's comment to multiple people. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

What is wrong with you guys?  Don't you watch the games?

image.thumb.png.3c8db5163f454d93911a758b8318e5a7.png

It's the philosophy we are talking about, not what happens when he scores that much but if you want to go back to that no problem , everyone else won't be doing shit 

• Confused 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, HawkingAwesome said:

Hope they can keep this cohesiveness 

Cohesive is a good word.  We have very good chemistry right now.  Last year, we didn't have this.   We were disjointed.  Like I have said before, Quin came in and let Prunty finish running what Nate started.   When Quin got his people in place and time to work with the crew, we're running motion. 

I don't believe that it took only 3 reg season games for us to by in...

But the Minny comeback and this win.. gives us confidence.   Minnesota has a very good team believe it or not.  This team was 4-1.  We got a really tough one on Monday.  I don't think we can take any team in this league for granted.   But our cohesiveness and confidence is started to work for our good. 

1 hour ago, Final_quest said:

They were giving so many quick whistles like Zion was a superstar.  

These wins are sweet.

Dre caught maybe two fouls that were not fouls. 

• Like 3