• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

• Admin
9 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I honestly don't understand the Pels here. They are keeping Zion, BI, Herb, Murphy off the table and yet want Dj and OO. That's...just not possible. They are offering us CJ and JV and two picks but that is nowhere near equal value. For one thing CJ and Trae would be a nightmare on defense. 

Unless NO gets their head out of their ass I don't see a trade at this point. 

This is looking more like summer trades than anything else. 

Super disappointing … we don’t want your handoffs for our talent.  You got to give something to get something 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

Not mad at our FO for not making a move.  Every rumor sucks.  DLo, Grimes, or "nothing" for DJM.  We haven't even got an enticing rumor.  

I'm mad at them for not trading for Fontecchio.

• Premium Member

our FO is not dumb. I have to repeat that. The biggest problem we have is Messy Ressy. No FO can overcome a cheap, meddlesome owner.

I've heard that he's going to go for the LT this summer and is willing to pay it so we'll see.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Afro said:

I've about had enough of every team that we deal with trying to fleece us. 

I don't remember the last time we even heard a *rumor* that was reasonably fair value. 

Which makes it tough to really judge this FO harshly.  I heard what they were asking for DJ and it seemed like fair value, not even close to some of the delusional asks we've seen floated around for players.

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I honestly don't understand the Pels here. They are keeping Zion, BI, Herb, Murphy off the table and yet want Dj and OO. That's...just not possible. They are offering us CJ and JV and two picks but that is nowhere near equal value. For one thing CJ and Trae would be a nightmare on defense. 

Unless NO gets their head out of their ass I don't see a trade at this point. 

This is looking more like summer trades than anything else. 

They are UNSERIOUS!

• Like 3