• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Spurs

lethalweapon3

Trae scoring 36 and having such a great shooting night(over 50%) and were still losing to a 3-14 team says alot about this Defense.. Jesus Christ..

Reminds me of the tanking years..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, terrell said:

Trae having such a great shooting night and were still losing to a 3-14 team says alot about this Defense.. Jesus Christ..

Bey at the 4 and zero size on the bench. I'm not surprised the Spurs are a tough, tough out. Trae has been on it for a little while now outside of the Cleveland dud, he's putting in the work at both ends. Problem is the roster construction, no depth outside of the top 8. What happened to AJ? why did we think we were set at the frontcourt? Even healthy we were already severely undersized and without JJ now it's comical. This is not a serious front office. They are happy to dwell in mediocrity as long as Trae continues to put butts on the seats. As a long time fan it's sad af. 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Need a better shot than that Trae.

Could've went up by 6 . . . now it's just 2.

Just why????

Just now, ShooterSays said:

Get the lead and then incoming hero ball…

EXACTLY

Cant help themselves

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

Bey at the 4 and zero size on the bench. I'm not surprised the Spurs are a tough, tough out. Trae has been on it for a little while now outside of the Cleveland dud, he's putting in the work at both ends. Problem is the roster construction, no depth outside of the top 8. What happened to AJ? why did we think we were set at the frontcourt? Even healthy we were already severely undersized and without JJ now it's comical. This is not a serious front office. They are happy to dwell in mediocrity as long as Trae continues to put butts on the seats. As a long time fan it's sad af. 

Once again, I think Quin has no choice but to play bigger lineups.  Hunter's foul trouble kind of forced his hand with the Capela - OO lineup.

I say that we may need to see Bruno - OO lineups as well, if the Hawks continue to give up offensive rebounds and only have one guy who can rim protect.

Bogi needs to close this game. But of course, he;s not.

Good pass Trae . . . assist #5 in this quarter.

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Once again, I think Quin has no choice but to play bigger lineups.  Hunter's foul trouble kind of forced his hand with the Capela - OO lineup.

I say that we may need to see Bruno - OO lineups as well, if the Hawks continue to give up offensive rebounds and only have one guy who can rim protect.

Bogi needs to close this game. But of course, he;s not.

Good pass Trae . . . assist #5 in this quarter.

Damn . . . and Dre fouls out.  Bogi WILL close.