• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Nuggets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

Well, Maybe us making the game close will bring more eyes to the horrible call and cover up by Brent Haskill.   Had the game remained in Blowout conditions, nobody would have noticed.. but the fact that we made a game of it in the 4th will make people look at what caused Trae to be tossed.

He actually tossed Trae while Trae was at the foul line clapping...

Can you say.....  FIXED...

I hate that Saddiq's layup rimmed out and he had to take 2 shot.. if that would have been an and one, I think we would have won. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

And thanks for bringing back bad memories.  An old head did that to me on the courts back in the day.  1st day with my new basketball.  I got some ol raggedy one back when they were done.  I was pissed but ... I mean, what was I sposed ta do vs the thugs? 

I'm not gonna lie...

I absolutely had you in mind when I came up with that.  "I said he's on one, lemme trigger 'im jusssss a lil" :stirthepot:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
Just now, Jody23 said:

Anybody remember when they made the Hawks replay the final seconds of a game against Miami?  Who else has the league done that too?

It has never been done again.  It had never been done before.   They said... It's the Hawks.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Boooooooooooo!!!

Screenshot_20231211_222812_Samsung Internet.jpg

I can understand trying to be measured, but this is dissapointing.  Not bringing attention to it will only allow them to continue.  And, it may happen again in a more critical moment.  Behind the scenes won't cut it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1