• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Nuggets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Just now, hawkman said:

Not a good look NBA. Not a good look at all. They need to say or do something PUBLICLY to address this. 

But we won't.  Why?  Because it was a sellout crowd so our absent a** owner got what he wanted out of the deal.  

Just now, Diesel said:

I appreciate the fight that we showed... It's hard when it's 8 on 5 basketball. 

More like 10 on 5, ain't there a couple of replay refs too? 

• Sad 4

I dont care if you don't like Trae, you can't have a ref impact the game like this.  And make actual, literal mistakes along the way?  That's inexcusable.

He literally let them take too many free throws in the technical foul exchange.  How does that happen?  And the free throw thing st the end was just some nice icing on the cake. 

What was the line on this game?  I hope gambler's got royally screwed so there are some non-hawks fans pissed too.  That's the only way anything might happen.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Murray talks like a guy who plays with fire. Bogi plays like it...

Dude should be a starter on this team..

I hope he goes somewhere where he can compete for a title.. Our F.O. is/was hopeless....

• Like 1

I'd love to see our record vs. Ben Taylor.  Probably similar to Chris Paul's record vs Scott Foster.

1 minute ago, MaceCase said:

Ref really said "yo lemme see that, youngblood" in the middle of a FT SMH :smoker:

I hate you for making me laugh.  I'm on one right now, ma$e.  Let me have this. 

Can't be gigglin' mid-rant. 

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
Just now, MaceCase said:

Ref really said "yo lemme see that, youngblood" in the middle of a FT SMH :smoker:

Never seen a ref do that before while a guy was shooting critical free throws. There were too many things that happened at key moments during the game to be coincidence. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

And thanks for bringing back bad memories.  An old head did that to me on the courts back in the day.  1st day with my new basketball.  I got some ol raggedy one back when they were done.  I was pissed but ... I mean, what was I sposed ta do vs the thugs? 

1 minute ago, hawkman said:

Never seen a ref do that before while a guy was shooting critical free throws. There were too many things that happened at key moments during the game to be coincidence. 

What was the purpose?  To let DEN line up how they wanted?  No, that's a delay of game on them.  Sucks yall didn't line up right.  But punish us?  How?  Explain it. 

And if he's a part time ref, why TF have we seen him so many times?!?  He's part time for a reason!!!   Tonight showed that! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3