• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

2 hours ago, SalvorMallow said:

Single game +- is almost worthless. The eye test, common sense (37 year old in the twilight of his career) and every other Stat shows Wes has been nearly useless in his time on the floor. 

+1.  Could have just benefited from being on the court during a rotation when the opponent shot poorly on wide open looks or just didn’t take many shots at all.  

• Like 4

6 hours ago, SalvorMallow said:

Single game +- is almost worthless. The eye test, common sense (37 year old in the twilight of his career) and every other Stat shows Wes has been nearly useless in his time on the floor. 

1. It’s certainly not, I surely won’t argue with you though.

2. I would never place your eye test above (or near) mine, I’m sure you feel the same.  

I got nearly 15 years of spot on, original, league-wide analysis and forecasting with stats and tape equally balanced  on this board.  Read up.  You can start with my +/- study on Trae’s high-IQ PG counterparts that’s been holding true for years.

Edited by benhillboy

9 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

That was nice - play making at PF/C is so limited (especially with JJ out).

With our lack of size we should not be bashful about Bruno getting playing time. Unless we plan on signing someone off the street, the answer is NOT to keep rolling out more 6-5 guys. The game felt much different having physicality in the lineup from Bruno.

Even when JJ returns, I hope we start playing big more often now that we have seen that we can still score points with OO at PF in small stints.

• Like 4