Official Game Thread: Hawks at Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, AHF said:

Offense ended up playing well enough to win if the rebounding and defense had been above “abysmal.”  Don’t think it was all game except when Bruno was on the floor.

This game is a strong case for the idea that OO can’t be our starting center.

OO was awful tonight. He got bullied all game. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

Offense ended up playing well enough to win if the rebounding and defense had been above “abysmal.”  Don’t think it was all game except when Bruno was on the floor.

Anybody with a brain knew this guy wasnt the air apparent to CC.. Hes just too damn small.. Been saying it for years.. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, AHF said:

We weren’t ALL bad on defense, we played it in spurts....what killed us was the ORebs, Cavs seemed to score on EVERY OReb they got. Securing the rebound is the final step in defense.

But Quin........PLAY BIG!

• Like 3

Yeah, I just don't understand why Quin insists on playing small against a team like Cleveland. 

All I know is this team doesn't seem to have hustle to it. It's been that way for a while. 

Everybody but Trae and JJ can be traded as far as I'm concerned. I haven't been posting a lot because I'm VERY negative on this team right now.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

I don't understand why Quin refuses to play the young guys.  Good coaches try to compete and develop at the same time.  Very disappointing.  On to the next one 💯!!!

Lundy should have played over Wes Matthews and Forrest. Bruno should have played twice the minutes OO got.

QS starting to get on my nerves..Geez

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cavs were favored to win by 4 and they did.  

After years of never liking him I became a Don Mitchell fan tonight.  Even with poor shooting he was excellent.  So strong on his push offs, so smart in how he calls and sets up screens, jab step deadly, active defensive communicator, movement so fluid, perfect landing  on every shot, tries to tear the rim down when he slashes.

Kid is cold, I like his fit in Cleveland, same as Brunson in NY although Knicks fans bellyache about how that situation went down.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

image.png.4e0747b2e0c9d1d9f7805c784b632953.png

So Bruno outrebounds both OO and 12, in 1/2 the minutes played?

And 9 Cavs players got at least 1 offensive rebound?

Unacceptable

But the coach controls the lineups that aren't rebounding

image.png.2ad158a018d7ef67bbc09c323a276eff.png

Sadly it was 1/4 the minutes played. 

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

20 useless minutes of Wes for 2 points and  rebounds....Bruno 16 minutes 13 pts and 8 rebounds. 🤬.

I am so confused 😕

Wes needs to get cut so Quin can't play him anymore. 

• Like 1