• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Magic at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Teams with length ALWAYS gives him problems

Hell length gives most of our players problems

Eh, teams with length give all players problems.  Which makes it so strange we've decided not to get length. 

• Like 1

And now Bogi on the bench with line of 12/4/1/1/1 shooting 58% fg and 50% from 3 and the guy with line 7/2/0/0/0 shooting 20% fg in the game. This coach would kill a confidence in a tiger let alone in a BB player

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

Teams with length ALWAYS gives him problems

Hell length gives most of our players problems

Teams with effective defenders with length. These teams like the rest will fall victim to I gotta get paid time when you get good. 

Just now, benhillboy said:

Cole Anthony giving Jalen a run for MIP.  Huge leap for him starting in the middle of last season.

Cole been amazing this year 

Just now, Nash said:

And now Bogi on the bench with line of 12/4/1/1/1 shooting 58% fg and 50% from 3 and the guy with line 7/2/0/0/0 shooting 20% fg in the game. This coach would kill a confidence in a tiger let alone in a BB player

Quin giving me late-tenure in Dallas, Rick Carlisle vibes.  The 'give me the perfect roster or I'mma mail it in' vibes. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Teams with effective defenders with length. These teams like the rest will fall victim to I gotta get paid time when you get good

It's why NOP has a shorter window than they think, imo. 

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Quin giving me late-tenure in Dallas, Rick Carlisle vibes.  The 'give me the perfect roster or I'mma mail it in' vibes. 

Did I not just insuate that 🤓. There's no way he can see what we see and do nothing.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

The problem is that the perfect roster doesn't exist, and shame on a coach that is trying to prove something by not playing the best players on the team

• Thanks 1

Just now, NBASupes said:

We are actually doing quite well this game all things being considered. 

Weird.  Kinda like how IND turned the ball over 800 times while they were whuppin out arse that game. 

• Haha 1