• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Magic at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

For this season...

Whenever Dre gets back, we will be much better in terms of winning. 

Coach Quin is going to have to create more transition scoring opps for DJ.  That's a big part of his strength. 

When we figure out that DJ can run the transition and Trae can run the halfcourt, we will be a much better team. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, SerbianHawk said:

Trade CC and Hunter

Any trade involving those guys is going to net us a downgrade. No team is wanting to take on those contracts and give up a better player back. We could trade them for picks maybe we get a projected mid first round pick for Hunter but I don't see anyone giving up a first for Cap.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Bey is the only player that we have that will "scrap"...

The Man can't hit a three to save his life right now.  And He cannot  guard a chair.... but he will get in there and scrap for rebounds. He's the only player that we have that will do it.  JJ doesn't do it either.  

Are those couple of rebounds worth everything else in comparison to Bogi

• Premium Member
Just now, Nash said:

Are those couple of rebounds worth everything else in comparison to Bogi

No.  I wish between the two of them, one of them could defend somebody.   I did see Bey block a pass.   However, that's not enough. 

Maybe Bogi is being held out to save his knees. 

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

No.  I wish between the two of them, one of them could defend somebody.   I did see Bey block a pass.   However, that's not enough. 

Maybe Bogi is being held out to save his knees. 

Neither of the 2 is a good defender but Bogi's averaging more stocks than Bey in 20% less time. He also spresds the floor more by pulling the best defender on him so Trae has open lanes and wide open 3pt shots. Bey is not capable of playmaking. I just don't get it

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Bogi has the value.  That's the one we need to try to flip.

Sure but then our strength becomes paper thin. We'd be one backcourt injury away from seeing the Mathew's average over 30mpg

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Sure but then our strength becomes paper thin. We'd be one backcourt injury away from seeing the Mathew's average over 30mpg

not if Quinn gives those minutes to AJ and he plays like he did last year. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, 909 said:

The Hawks have been playing better defense the last week or so.

Normally holding the awful Spurs to 99 and holding the Magic to 104 on one of their worst shooting nights of the season wouldn’t be cause for celebration, but the way the Hawks usually play defense..

download.jpg.549e5ea6d09dded29acc2913b2f514c6.jpg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

You took 47 shots and 34 threes with Trae?

At least try to play realistic . . lol.

That’s what I’m saying it’s too easy but the next level is dang near impossible there is a glitch.