• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Magic at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Both teams missing their starting 3, this was a quality win despite the turnovers and awful glass protection early on.  Magic were coming off a gritty win versus NY.  You gotta buckle down to hold Banchero to poor shooting.  

Let’s go.

• Like 3

Just now, Nash said:

Am I the only one noticing this shi* that Quin is doing to Bogi or there is something that I am not aware of?

Quin, for some reason, loves Bey so much, that he overlooks all of his negative attributes as a player.

JJ should be getting all of his minutes.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Yea, considering the table scraps we are probably being offered, I gotta say i'm on this side now. Sell all the other guys, including Bogi. 

It makes no sense to trade Murray.  Especially not for Picks.  He and Trae can work.. get us some help in the frontcourt!!!

• Like 3

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

WE need to add to the frontcourt.

The backcourt, despite all of their issues in other areas, is the strength of the team.

It's our frontcourt that is sub par.

yea, but how do we add to the frontcourt without subtracting from the backcourt. Our frontcourt guys have no value. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Quin, for some reason, loves Bey so much, that he overlooks all of his negative attributes as a player.

JJ should be getting all of his minutes.

Bey is the only player that we have that will "scrap"...

The Man can't hit a three to save his life right now.  And He cannot  guard a chair.... but he will get in there and scrap for rebounds. He's the only player that we have that will do it.  JJ doesn't do it either.  

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, Atlantaholic said:

yea, but how do we add to the frontcourt without subtracting from the backcourt. Our frontcourt guys have no value. 

You have to come to the realization that Bogi or OO may have to be traded for a significant Frontcourt player.   That's a reality that we hate.