• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Magic at Hawks

lethalweapon3

8 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

yea, but how do we add to the frontcourt without subtracting from the backcourt. Our frontcourt guys have no value. 

We gotta trade Murray for frontcourt equals to Murray. Top 50 for top 50. Anything else just doesn't work. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

We gotta trade Murray for frontcourt equals to Murray. Top 50 for top 50. Anything else just doesn't work. 

Not the best idea.   A better idea is look for young talent being ignored. 

Your boy should be a big help if he ever comes back.   but if he doesn't  we can use Patty and Siddiq and bring in somebody who can help like a Jonathan Isaacs.   Allows you to move JJ to the 3, play Isaac at the 4 and Clint or OO at the 5... for now. 

• Thanks 2

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Well lookey lookey, we are back in the play-in

Screenshot_20240117_235435_Samsung Internet.jpg

Both Orlando and Chicago are in a slump. Brooklyn appears to be tanking. The Hawks have an opportunity to solidify themselves in the Play In and possibly beyond but the next few games are going to be tough. They're going to have to earn it after digging themselves into a pretty deep hole.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Not the best idea.   A better idea is look for young talent being ignored. 

Your boy should be a big help if he ever comes back.   but if he doesn't  we can use Patty and Siddiq and bring in somebody who can help like a Jonathan Isaacs.   Allows you to move JJ to the 3, play Isaac at the 4 and Clint or OO at the 5... for now. 

Why do ya'll keep mentioning Issac, he's not even avaliable. Orlando got a ton of good contract players and none are available 

Edited by NBASupes

• Moderators

That's our first really good win since the Thunder game.  

Well I can't hate on DJ too much because he brought it home but his passing is lazy.  one hand rifles at capelas knees in traffic.  He's got to do better there.  

CC 6-6 !

Bey has fallen off a cliff

OO great game.

Garrison is wild but he was ok for his minutes

Bogi was better than recent

Trae bad shooting night but controlled the game for the most part

Despite 5 turnovers (very generous) game ball to DJ alone i think. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Why do ya'll keep mentioning Issac, he's not even avaliable. Orlando got a ton of good contract players and none are available 

How do you figure he's not available?

• Premium Member

I'm throwing it out there again...

Patty Mills/Bey for Jonathan Isaac.

Rationale...

Magic need shooting.  Bey may can be that. 

Magic need vet Leadership from the PG position.   Patty can definitely be that. 

Isaac is not going to get PT in Orlando.. it's Banchero's now. 

He can come in for us and be a low minute starter. 

He has some of those things we're looking for:

• Length
  • defensive awareness
  • motor.

He's not the answer but he's an answer until we get Hunter back and we do some figuring. 

CC/Isaac/JJ/DJ/Trae...

Our defense improves.

We get Bey out of Quin's hands.  We also don't have to make a decision on Bey in the offseason.  So we get Bey out of Landry's hands. 

We no longer play Matthews at PF.   Our defensive switch game is crazy.   Isaac on anybody's shooter on the perimeter = Blocked shot!

• Like 3

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He's not available on the market for trade. 

So you mean this is wrong??

Should Orlando Magic Trade Jonathan Isaac?

Yeah, I left the title in it's original size.

With Isaac seemingly always out with injury, the Magic has built a competitive young team by not factoring him into the equation. Considering Isaac was once compared to Kevin Durant, moving on from him seems unthinkable.

And yet, he was listed as the one player Orlando should put on the trade block by Bleacher Report. 

This was at the start of the season.   I believe that they would easily trade him right now for some shooting.. i.e. Bey and Patty. 

• Like 1

Just putting the game on now. Missed the entire thing. I did see highlights but I gotta take it all in.. like a bath 🛁 eh @kg01.. I gotta see that Jalen mean mug 🍵 on the slam as well again, caught that in the highlights. Wow 😯 I mean.. dude is one of the best young guys we’ve had in a minute when you think about it. Collins.. Hunter.. I mean.. 2016.. Sap? I’m just really impressed with his BBIQ and passing most I think. Even the athleticism to maneuver in the air through traffic. 

🍿 📺 🏀 HAWKS! 🥳 

• Like 3

Just putting the game on now. Missed the entire thing. I did see highlights but I gotta take it all in.. like a bath 🛁 eh @kg01.. I gotta see that Jalen mean mug 🍵 on the slam as well again, caught that in the highlights. Wow 😯 I mean.. dude is one of the best young guys we’ve had in a minute when you think about it. Collins.. Hunter.. I mean.. 2016.. Sap? I’m just really impressed with his BBIQ and passing most I think. Even the athleticism to maneuver in the air through traffic. 

🍿 📺 🏀 HAWKS! Woohoo

• Like 1

1.5 quarters in and thoughts 💭 are..

{verbatim 💭}..

Wendy is ballin out wtf I wonder what jamaaliver is doin right now? 🧐 🤨 

DJ and Bey have the chemistry of Shakes and I :stone:

Embiid already has 6FT attempts and the Sixers are idle tonight. :Bob:
🤣 🤣 das a good one Bawb hehe 🙃 :Nique:

• Haha 2