• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Magic at Hawks

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I think bhb has everyone on here blocked except maybe 2 people.  

Great gif!  Easily overlooked part of that play is that Trae hits guys with passes exactly where they can easily catch and execute.  

I thought about shortening it to start at the dunk or JJs reaction, but the Pickle Bros ™️ chemistry is just too good. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bird_dirt said:

What’s up, @benhillboy?

You ask the universe for a JJ gif and like Aladdin I produce one for you out of thin air less than 15 minutes later and no “thanks?” No reaction button?

Dang dog. You’re welcome. 

😆 my bad bruh I missed it.  Got Traes bounce pass and slowed down the stare for effect and everything.  You da real MVP damn KD’s mama.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

I think bhb has everyone on here blocked except maybe 2 people.  

Great gif!  Easily overlooked part of that play is that Trae hits guys with passes exactly where they can easily catch and execute.  

Never blocked anyone nor would I ever.

Yall remember a member named Quasar?  He outright said eff me many moons ago lol.  Supes don’t even do that (does he?)

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Yall remember a member named Quasar?  He outright said eff me many moons ago lol.  Supes don’t even do that (does he?)

I meant that as a joke, sorry.  should have put a smiley on it.  

• Haha 2

I’m slow sometimes but speaking of old posters what exactly happened to Dolfan again?  I miss that dude Colin too.  His fandom of Zaza was inspiring and his posts were always one single, poignant sentence.  

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

I meant that as a joke, sorry.  should have put a smiley on it.  

No offense taken folk, I figured as much.

• Like 3

I just thought there are some punk a$$ referees who would’ve actually called a tech on Jalen for that stare down, I’ve seen worse.  Could’ve changed the complexion/ outcome of the game. Ole Zach Zarba face a$$ boys.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, benhillboy said:

Dang, what'd you do to that guy?

And, yes, HotSupes does do that. 

5 hours ago, kg01 said:

So IOW, you deserved it? 😄 

Not really.  Joe had what, about 3 notable playoff performances from the day he signed with the Hawks through all his other stops until retirement.  One weirdly with the Jazz.

1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

Not really.  Joe had what, about 3 notable playoff performances from the day he signed with the Hawks through all his other stops until retirement.  One weirdly with the Jazz.

Smh.  Wheres quasar when you need him?

• Haha 1