• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Knicks

10 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

If Dre played like bogi has over the last 2 weeks, Dre would be the target of almost every poster but since its Bogi only Terrel has uttered token criticism.  So typical of this fan base.  By the way, now the narrative on this board is that Dre is playing better because he is coming off the bench.  also No comments on Bey's poor shooting.

Because I don't have favorites.. Just a Hawks fan..

JJ is already on my all time favorite Hawks list though... 😂

Edited by terrell
  • Like 3

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

I only caught the last few minutes, but it seems they got it together after those poor showings against Brooklyn.  Hopefully JJ asserted himself the way his stat line indicates.  He's got to stop deferring out there.  On to the next one 💯!!!

Bob was talking about how they were able to have a full practice which helped Quin to implement his specific game plan.

• Like 4

Wow 😯. We played hard from the tip. JJ is a star ⭐️. He made some tough shots included that fadeaway bank I love the way he uses the glass and makes things easier. He makes really tough shots look easy.

Who was #12 on the Hawks? 😳 That baseline jam I rewound it 7 times. He came in pissed off at someone and played one of the most aggressive and best all around games of the season and possibly ever in his pro career. Keep it up D, dam 🦫 doh 😖 

Bruno ended somebody on a wammer too!

The D was tenacious!!! Bring this every night please! Loved 💗 the action tonight and the sticktoitiveness!!!

Blew the lead but held on for the win.

GO HAWKS!!!!

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I remember a game last year when Dre had a wide open 3 and instead of taking it, faked and did the old dribble to try and get midrange and turned it over.....Quin on the sidelined was PISSED. You aren't seeing that from Dre anymore.....Catch/shoot or drive.....quicker decisions on Dre's part. Instead of reacting to what the defense gives him...he's making the defense react to him.

This.

• Like 1

Man JJ is that dude he is easily my favorite player on the team i honestly believe when all said and done he will be the face of the franchise.  Theirs absolutely nothing he can't do on the court at a atleast above avg or better level.  Trae is the face right now for sure and he has earned it but as a complete player and all around game JJ's ceiling to be a superstar is higher than anyone on this team if he can reach it.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

Whatever version of Hunter this is, is the version we wanted and needed the whole time.

I absolutely hope he can continue this throughout his career.

Lol..never will happen 

39 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

Whatever version of Hunter this is, is the version we wanted and needed the whole time.

I absolutely hope he can continue this throughout his career.

Maybe it is the fewer minutes, bench role.  At this point, we have to consider that's it.  It's the only substantive change ... other than (whispers) ... the avatar... vatar...atar....ar... 

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Maybe it is the fewer minutes, bench role.  At this point, we have to consider that's it.  It's the only substantive change ... other than (whispers) ... the avatar... vatar...atar....ar... 

I need to update a couple threads 🧵 I made about Hunter and JJ. Aka Marvin and “he can’t be our starter at PF”… :huh: :mellow: :batman:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I need to update a couple threads 🧵 I made about Hunter and JJ. Aka Marvin and “he can’t be our starter at PF”… :huh: :mellow: :batman:

Just pretend it never happened.  That's what I do with Sexton, Bamba, ...... 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Just pretend it never happened.  That's what I do with Sexton, Bamba, ...... 

it was all a dream 😴..-smalls

Nightmare with those picks more like it… I thought Hawks and Braves had a dynasty with Trae Cam Hunter JC OO like Acuña Albies Harris and the rest of the ⚾️ studs.

Its ok we shall retool a bit. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Best to preempt me keeping receipts!!!

😂 what about my receipts 🧾 before that?? I never got a kudos you just walked by me in the hallway with no acknowledgment whatsoever. Now you wanna keep them???

I’m going to HR, my feelings are hurt and you’ve emotionally hurt me- Millennial 😐 

• Haha 3