• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Josh Smith released by the Pistons

NBASupes

If he were to sign a vet minimum contract to come here,

he should be behind Mike Muscala in the pecking order.

Knowing how much M.M. plays for us, would he agree to this?

A clause in his contract:

Any time he is caught behind the three point line with the ball

in his hand it's automatically a $10,000.00 fine.  He doesn't even

have to be in the act of shooting!!

The way you wrote that, combined with your Pero avatar, gave off a distinct European accent when I read your post in my head.

It will not let me edit either to put the 'a' in there. You think Pero looks like a bomb guy? I kinda see him with camo on with a machine gun in one hand and a bottle of vodka in the other.

Edited by IheartFerry
  • Like 3

It's taken a long time.  On the night he was drafted, remember what was said?

"Josh Smith has the greatest potential of anyone in the draft - to end up as a bust!"

You just beat me to it, Mule. I was running here to post that exact quote ;)

I gotta say I am shocked, I don't remember seeing player of his caliber to be waived half way through his contract. Things must have new gone really sour over there. I hope he can turn things around but in no way it should be here. Dallas could consider him IMO.

• Moderators

...and in the "Stanger things have happened category"

------------------ FutreNews//nba:

"Well these playoffs have had their share on surprises and now it's time for the 1st game of the 2015 NBA Championships pitting the upstart Atlanta Hawks against the re-invigorated Houston Rockets.  A key matchup will be at the PF spot where Josh Smith will face off against the crafty veteran Paul Millsap."

(I'd take it)

"But first... the League and its fans bow their heads in a moment of silence following that untimely All-Star Game ferris-wheel accident that ended the careers of Blake Griffin, Serge Ibaka, David Lee, LaMarcus Aldridge, Zach Randolph, Dirk Nowitzki, Tim Duncan, Anthony Davis...

~lw3

• Like 2

Beats me. That doesn't fit in well with my crap / junk food diet I've been on since my surgeries lol. But if you're ever in town, head down to the Rainbow Lodge, they've got the most amazing fish and wild game in the city.

Tell me about it...at least you had surgery and have an excuse for eating crap. This month of December I've eatin crap and drank alki like a fiend. I now have my own parking space at Buffalo Wild Wings :-(

Tell me about it...at least you had surgery and have an excuse for eating crap. This month of December I've eatin crap and drank alki like a fiend. I now have my own parking space at Buffalo Wild Wings :-(

Man I'd kill for some BW3's right now, especially those onion rings... but I don't want them bad enough to get off the couch 10 minutes before the Hawks game. 

• Moderators

I know I'm late to the party, but this was my exact reaction to this news:

50-cent-driving-gif.gif

Rox would be stupid to sign him.  Josh should be 8-balled from the league.  I hope the Pistons go on a 8-game win streak now.

This also shows how desperate Detroit is to retain Monroe.  Giving up $27 mil to be able to keep Greg.