• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks GAME 5

lethalweapon3

Please let this be the last we see of moose these playoffs,  i think humpty hump is showing how much more effective he cam be in this situation

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Awesome as always lw3!!! I think Horford and Teague show up tonight but it's gonna take a team effort cuz that's who we are. LETS GO!!!! I say we blow them out tonight!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Intuitive lol

Great blowout win!!!

that 1st qtr was so depressing, i was hoping that they show some spirit, then 2nd qtr they definitely showed a lot of spirit!!!

I really think when they play for each other, with a lot of ball movement,  that's when they play at their best. That's what i miss seeing from hawks

Great win, and 1 more to go, win game 6!!!!!!

Let's go hawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

Was at the game, crowd was nuts. Slow start but kicked it into high gear when needed.

Have I mentioned how I HATE ISIAIH THOMAS? Good riddance. Bye, Felicia. F that dude.Great defense in the second half. Love the three streaks, made me pee squirt in my pants a little. Er, maybe that was the beer. Whatever. Go hawks!

• Like 3

• Premium Member
19 minutes ago, phoostal said:

Please let this be the last we see of moose these playoffs,  i think humpty hump is showing how much more effective he cam be in this situation

Bud might stick with Moose in this series, but I think it's safe  to assume Humph will be the first big off the bench if we make it to Cleveland.

Edited by Atlantaholic
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jdawgflow said:

I think Scott might have the best low post moves on the team other than maybe Milsap.  Putting him down there is a mismatch in our favor.

Naw...he's too small and he has short arms...if he was going to do something inside as let's say a regular 6-7 type that showed out he would have already done it.  He's just "dancing"...makes some shots and occasionally rebounds.

5 minutes ago, Sarcatic1 said:

Is Al hurt?  He looks sluggish and has no Explosion when he goes to the rim

His groin may be bothering him. If he's legitimately hurt that is a serious, serious problem going forward (assuming Atlanta does go forward). It means "slim" chances fly out the window in the next series and I'll explain why assuming Atlanta does win this series.