• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Cavaliers at Hawks GAME 3

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

Yeah, Al had two quick fouls. We have allowed 5 points on two sets of two missed free throws. I'm used to them getting 5 shots until they score but that is awful.

Heres what I like:

We are getting into the paint for offense, we are playing more scrappy overall and don't seem to lack confidence (home cooking?)

What I dislike:

Paul falling asleep on Love

Teague keeps allowing himself to be switched down on to bigs resulting in help defenders leaving shooters (Frye) open

Offensive rebounding has been KILLING US  and putting a huge  strain on our defense

We have some of the most careless busch league turnovers known to man and its so inexcusable and painful to watch especially knowing we need to be as close to perfect as possible to not win, but just to have a chance.

Edited by RedDawg#8
  • Like 1

Milsap and Horford are str8 garbage.   All-Stars? lmao...Time to break this thing up.  And Kyle Korver just needs to retire..Hard to watch him hobble around out there...

DEFENSE LEADS TO OFFENSE !!!! I don't care how bad Thabo's "spacing" is, when he is on the floor you DONT have to double team and that makes the defense stronger overall and leads to easier scoring opportunities. PERIOD

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, terrell said:

Milsap and Horford are str8 garbage.   All-Stars? lmao...Time to break this thing up.  And Kyle Korver just needs to retire..Hard to watch him hobble around out there...

I disagree.  I still think Korver has as much heart and grit as anyone on this team.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
21 minutes ago, terrell said:

Come on man. I don't think most of us on here think we have enough talent to actually win a title this year. Millsap and Horf are all-stars. Korver is a very good player too. 

It's up to our new owners to make us great. I think the Cavs have about 30 million more in payroll. That's a lot of talent..

13 minutes ago, Trout7 said:

I disagree.  I still think Korver has as much heart and grit as anyone on this team.

Never said  he didnt have heart or grit..I hear that same shizz about Paul Worrilow. smh..

10 in a row to the Cavs. Clearly they are the better team but the Hawks aren't even competitive. Granted the Cavs are shooting lights out from 3 but most of those looks have been uncontested. Not that confident in Bud anymore. Doesn't seem to have an answer. In his defense, Millsap, Teague and Horford are all poor man's versions of NBA stars. This group clearly tops out as 2nd or 3rd best team in the East and that isn't the goal. Blow it up.