• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Cavaliers at Hawks GAME 3

lethalweapon3

You can take everything else, but not stuff like that, not at all.

Most of the adjustments I saw were fine, by the way. Looking for early offense instead of working for a shot for example and taking Korver out of the lineup kept Smith quiet (although he made the shots he took, Bazemore kept him from catching often). And then they go away from what worked entirely, started to wander a little even before Teague took a break.

I've just come to accept we don't have the talent to compete with them period, they have too many shooters. Sign me up for the "blow it up" bandwagon.

We were good until the 4th and did our usual collapse.  Why we didn't keep exposing them inside but instead tried to take 3s with them I don't know.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Paul Millsap may have had the worst defensive game of his life. Channing Frye is a good shooter but Paul Millsap made him look like Klay Thompson.

About 50 allowed from their 4's love and Frye.

• Like 1

This is reminding me too much of last year:

Game 1 - We had some chances but let it get away.

Game 2 - Game never in doubt

Game 3 - Keep it close but don't make enough plays at the end.

I fully expect a blowout in Game 4, and I won't be watching just like I didn't last year.

Hawks scored five points the last 7 minutes and change and 2 were off a meaningless putback dunk.  That is the recipe for how to lose a game.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AUhawksfan said:

I fully expect a blowout in Game 4, and I won't be watching just like I didn't last year.

Yup, I'll do what I normally do in days instead of taking out time to and it'll probably be more satisfying (go walk and then go on my iPad).

Edited by Lurker
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Marvin Williams or Demarre Carroll

This is a 54 win team and ECF exit even with a bigger SF. If you want to go championship or bust?

It's time to move on from the Al Horford era instead of trying to "patch" "patch" "patch" like the Braves did for a while before deciding to blow it up.

Edited by Lurker
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

Kyrie caught fire and Channing Frye had 27 pts. End of story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleveland has shot around 47% from three on 38 attempts throughout the playoffs. There's no defense for that.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

Cleveland has shot around 47% from three on 38 attempts throughout the playoffs. There's no defense for that.

Uh how about guard them? Damn near all of their 3s are open catch and shoots