• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: heat at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Good stuff as always.  They have definitely been M.I.A. with their roster.  This is one we have to win to try and get back on track.

I'm excited to see what this lineup can do and hopefully this will open up more minutes for Prince tonight.  Go ahead and take your time over there, Baze.

• Like 4

Awesome as usual lw3! Have you ever shown up to an event early? I feel as though I was 1 game premature(only case it's relevant to me)to scratching my gambling itch. Dang you okc! Hawks gettem tonight.

ps I changed my lineup, will Bud again?

IMG_7294.JPG

IMG_7295.JPG

IMG_7296.JPG

IMG_7297.JPG

IMG_7298.JPG

IMG_7299.JPG

5 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

So no Baze for the next 2 games?

Come on Taurean!  This is your golden opportunity to make your mark on this team.  You too THJ.  

Seriously when was the last time we had a rookie give a crazy breakout game. I want to guess its either Alice in 2007, not sure when in the season but I'm guessing early since he was the 3rd pick. Maybe Smoove in 2004 with one of those 10+block games...I know he had one in Atlanta vs Dirk and the Mavs but not sure when in the season and too lazy to look up.

I pretty sure Teague and Marvin didn't. Wait Marvin had a good game in the Seattle game at the Sonics in 2006 cuz he was from that area. I'm picturing 28 or 29 points(again too lazy to look). But again Marvin was the 2nd pick in the draft.

If anyone can do it, it's Taurean in my opinion. Seen a lot of rookies come and go but there's something about him that's exudes confidence. It's not an annoying cocky thing either. It's more of an "I belong in the big leagues" attitude. Patiently waiting for his chance. Hope it's tonight. By the way I'd consider a:

24 point

11 rebound

4 assists

3 steals

2 blocks

as a "crazy breakout" game. Lol. Hey, I'm a Hawks fan, as usual I don't expect much. Lol

For Larry Bird's 60th birthday ESPN just showed the top 10 plays of his career and #1 and 2 were vs us. With 2 being the duel in 88 between Nique and Bird and #1 being a 60 point game Bird dropped on us in the early-mid 80's. 

Its almost as if ESPN more than just hates us. Lol. It's like that x gf you had that would go outta her way to screw you over. (I've never had this problem mind you I stay friends with all my X's...most...some..:-|

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Edited by django2341
  • Like 3

Streak ended! Olivia is back.....mmmm.

100 points, 27 assists, only 14 turnovers.

More Millsap and Dennis PnR.

That Thabo jam brought back the momentum.

Dwight was active running the floor and killing the offensive glass.

Dennis has been playing well the last 5/6 games.

1 minute ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

Still, a 4-19 shooting night in 3's. You can't continue to have an offense geared around 3pt shooting when you keep shooting this poorly.

Very true. Hopefully the shooting percentages improves or they limit the number.

6 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Great win tonight. Our big three played very well led by Dwight. So glad to see this team finally win a freaking game. Now let's hope THJR is ok.

I hope THJr is ok too.  If he can't go against the Bucks and with Baze out, we may see Bembry.